What's new

Infographic: India and Pakistan economic + military comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halimi

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Must say, considering the population and economic gap in India's favour, Pakistan's military numbers - even if they are relatively simplistic - seem extremely impressive.

1969140_741971149167317_850341573_n.jpg

Source: Facebook.com/InternationalSpectator

There are no credible sources that say that India's nuclear weapons are between 90 and 110,could be more also.

Pakistan's foreing reserve is ot more than 8 billion and India's foreign reserve is about 295 billion dollars.

And what is purpose of this thread by the way??

our north east part is about to leave us and join bangladesh :(

There are no credible sources that say that India's nuclear weapons are between 90 and 110,could be more also.

Pakistan's foreing reserve is ot more than 8 billion and India's foreign reserve is about 295 billion dollars.

And what is purpose of this thread by the way??
Naa I think figure is right. for India Wmd are for deterrence Only Although According too 1999 CIA Reports India have About 4700 Kg separated Plutonium Equivalent too make 1200 Nuclear weapons.

Naa I think figure is right. for India Wmd are for deterrence Only Although According too 1999 CIA Reports India have About 4700 Kg separated Plutonium Equivalent too make 1200 Nuclear weapons.
Could be right but as i said that there are no credible souces to prove this,if there area any then please share it with me.

India is no where near Pakistan. Stupid comparison.

so according to this genius India has only 313 fighters, oh comeon, sukhoi 30 alone number 300+ in IAF

india is seven times larger nation than us in almost every aspect....yet...when it comes to military prowess...the ratio is less than one to three! And moreover, Pakistan has absolute parity, and even superiority by many accounts, in nuclear forces.

Over-all, Pakistan has completely block and contained india successfully and indians can't do anything but to accept this reality.

In any war, Pakistan's powerful Muslim military will completely, and thoroughly, destroy entire indian existence forever...also facing the same fate too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom