What's new

Inflation in Turkey almost 60% !!!

Well then,check out Pyatt:

USA is playing cat and mouse game

US Embassy to Turkiye " Seville Map has no legal status ""
1639053884713.png

Man Turks can not even afford to buy bread anymore in Turkey. Look what erdoggy has done to the Turks. They should throw the erdoggy in life imprisonment for destroying nation and turning into dictator. Now everyone is turks enemy including US/Russia/China/Europe/Middle East etc

You must really be mentally challenged,when everyone here tells you that posting the same stuff constantly doesn't help you,but you keep doing it anyway.

I dont care about your Troll team

I have always source
your troll team's source = your arse
Man Turks can not even afford to buy bread anymore in Turkey

bread price has risen to $2 TL from 1 TL
and chinese troll says Turks can not even afford to buy bread anymore in Turkey

what a useless troll team

I dont care about your Troll team

I have always source
your troll team's source = your arse

bread price has risen to $2 TL from 1 TL
and chinese troll says Turks can not even afford to buy bread anymore in Turkey

what a useless troll team
Imaginary troll team.

I have a theory about online turkish nationalists "Turkams" and "Ataturks" ... I have nothing against people of Turkey since I am myself an Azeri Turk and my own tribe came from eastern Anatolia and settled in modern-day Azerbaijan so I have a blood relation to Anatolians more than my own Persians.

Thing is, more poor, radicalized, Arabized and mongoloid looking the Turkish guy is, a bigger supporter of Erdogan he becomes. I know many Turkish who are educated and liberal and they are at high paying jobs in Europe and they abhor Erdoos AKP. But the laborers, refugee types from smaller cities follow the same routine:

1) Get Arabized (Sunni radical like PG arabs)
2) get into the whole Bozkurtlar cr@p
3) Start Supporting Erdogan
4) Start thinking that world revolves around Turkey

It is funny to me because Erdogan is destroying Turkey, he has single-handedly lost to an injured Assad in Syria, to Haftar in Libya, his backed Uzbek militias got kicked out of Afghanistan, he ruined Turkish economy by constantly being hostile to EU. Turkey could have been a power in the region with its geostrategic importance but Erdogan is like sinking it but these types do not care. You mention it to his supporter and they will return to you with "look at our F-16s and bayraktar drones" ... challenge them further and they will start throwing BS like we ruled the world. An ethnic Anatolian with 85 % local genes has been colonized by ... Greeks, Byzantines, Romans, Persians, Medes, real Turkics and what not for millennia but these guys are like ... there is no stop to their ranting.

I want Turkey and Iran to return to their original place in the world. We were powers and we should remain so. Our mutual rivalry is healthy because we have warrior-like respect between each other. These political games should end and we should create a Russia-China like alliance.

Sultan Erdogan should recite the Quran publicly. Maybe it will help the cause? Clearly the financial policies aren’t working out so using Islam as the political tool might.
At least they are not lynching anything moving unlike your brethren

ignorant kid

Russia and Poland or French or Germany have no common history

there were no Uzbekh,Kazakh,Kyrgyz,Azeri,etc until the 12th - 14th centuries
all of them were Turk

We have Turk Empires which were succession of each others

Great Hunnic Empire ... ( various Turkic tribes )
Turkic Empire .. ( various Turkic tribes )
Kara-Khanid Khanate
Seljuk Empire
Ottoman Empire
Turkiye

We dont add Turkic Mamluk in Egypt and Turkic Safavid in İran to 16 Turkic Empires
and its not my claim .. this is state policy of Turkiye
What a new way of saying you people have short history of being nation state but tribal
man.

What a new way of saying you people have short history of being nation state but tribal
man.
Various tribes here,some mongols there,some Huns there,most of them not related to Seljuks or Ottomans and you have Turkish nationalists claiming "16 Empires".

Various tribes here,some mongols there,some Huns there,most of them not related to Seljuks or Ottomans and you have Turkish nationalists claiming "16 Empires".
You gotta blamed their govt for all these bs, their army ads video literally says Turkey army since 200bc. :cheesy:
We should sent this mmme back to Timur and he will be excuted for saying we are all BROTHERS TURK.

Inflation is all time high in entire world. There is hardly any country which is not facing inflation rise in fuel prices.

Indonesia inflation is only 1.5 % expected for whole 2021, AlhamduliLLAH. Yup most countries will have higher inflation this year, but what has been experiencing by Turkey is beyond normal and has already made very negative effect on the economy.

Turkey economy is based on market system, but what Erdogan is doing is challenging the market system (going against them ) by lowering the interest rate. It is better for Erdogan to keep the interest rate and keep silent, the result will be much better than this free fall Lira that later effect Turkish inflation,

I have a theory about online turkish nationalists "Turkams" and "Ataturks" ... I have nothing against people of Turkey since I am myself an Azeri Turk and my own tribe came from eastern Anatolia and settled in modern-day Azerbaijan so I have a blood relation to Anatolians more than my own Persians.

Thing is, more poor, radicalized, Arabized and mongoloid looking the Turkish guy is, a bigger supporter of Erdogan he becomes. I know many Turkish who are educated and liberal and they are at high paying jobs in Europe and they abhor Erdoos AKP. But the laborers, refugee types from smaller cities follow the same routine:

1) Get Arabized (Sunni radical like PG arabs)
2) get into the whole Bozkurtlar cr@p
3) Start Supporting Erdogan
4) Start thinking that world revolves around Turkey

It is funny to me because Erdogan is destroying Turkey, he has single-handedly lost to an injured Assad in Syria, to Haftar in Libya, his backed Uzbek militias got kicked out of Afghanistan, he ruined Turkish economy by constantly being hostile to EU. Turkey could have been a power in the region with its geostrategic importance but Erdogan is like sinking it but these types do not care. You mention it to his supporter and they will return to you with "look at our F-16s and bayraktar drones" ... challenge them further and they will start throwing BS like we ruled the world. An ethnic Anatolian with 85 % local genes has been colonized by ... Greeks, Byzantines, Romans, Persians, Medes, real Turkics and what not for millennia but these guys are like ... there is no stop to their ranting.

I want Turkey and Iran to return to their original place in the world. We were powers and we should remain so. Our mutual rivalry is healthy because we have warrior-like respect between each other. These political games should end and we should create a Russia-China like alliance.

Turkey intervention in Libya should be appreciated by Muslim world. It makes the balance of power after Haftar gets support from UAE, Russia, France, and Egypt. It makes Libya factions understand that only democracy that will bring stability and peace. They will make first democratic election soon.

If Haftar win the war, Libya will be back to its original system, being lead by dictator once again. This will make what happen during Arab spring becomes wasted.

in Europe rich Turks supprot Erdogan
over 22 million Turks votes for Erdogan including millions of educated and rich Turks

more poor , uneducated ,treacherous , Hellenized and Armenian looking people attack Erdogan day and night ( because they so hate İslam and they have no Turk identity )

they came to Anatolia from Balkans and Caucasus ....

appreciated by Muslim world. It makes the balance of power after Haftar gets support from UAE, Russia, France, and Egypt. It makes Libya factions understand that only democracy that will bring stability and peace. They will make first democratic election soon.

If Haftar win the war, Libya will be back to its original system, being lead by dictator once again. This will make what happen during Arab spring becomes wasted
By dictator, you mean Gaddafi?

Under Gaddafi rule, Libya was beacon of peace and prosperity in African continent. An stable country with a functioning society which could be symbolic to other Africans.

What do you mean by democracy? Is it this?
fd15280eb1334de785cad39611648876_6.jpeg

Who are we to say that what is good or bad for Libyan s?

How can a Foreign invader decide for future of a nation severly damaged by internal conflict?

It is libyans to decide, who could rule them not you or me or Turks or Americans.

All the wolves surrounding Libya are showing their teeth to oil wells of this rich African country. All thanks to Foreign Elements that Helped armed insurgency in Libya.

When Cavusoglu was removed from government, Turkey downgraded its regional policy from Zero tension with neighbors to maximum tension with them.

Turkey is not located in Mars, have to learn how to co exist with neighbors. I am sure that there are and were Wise people in governmental body of Turkey who can end erdogan's mess in the region. Turkish people have their friends among religious and non religious community of regional countries.
A little correction. The name of Turkish politician that was removed was Ahmed Davood Oglu not the current FM of Turkey.

My apologies.

Back
Top Bottom