What's new

Infiltration of Abbottabad Commission by Save the Children *BREAKING LEAK*

You are talking about the COAS who is on his way out & I am wondering about the ONE who is on his way to COAS office (coas to be), who will buy him before he gets in

Sirjee, such sales are closed years before the actual event. Years.

Opening a NGO and get foreign funding is too easy in Pakistan. We have so many deep holes in our system that our enemies can easily penetrate deep inside..

Opening a NGO and get foreign funding is too easy in Pakistan. We have so many deep holes in our system that our enemies can easily penetrate deep inside..

Tbh the biggest one is in KPK right now as most of them operate there, so pti needs to take hard stance on them

@SCLeks How did you get a hold of this?

sad excuse for a cover-up. the mighty armed forces seemed to have their eyes wide shut during this most embarrising episode.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is time to shut down all foreign funded NGOs in the country. ALL of them. This is too much.
And what about this....
Lt Gen (retd) Nadeem Ahmed, an unofficial representative of the Army and ISI in the Commission, was allegedly cultivated by Save the Children who would offer him ‘how-to-do’ bailout advice, even sharing details about the internal politics of the Commission and classified record, something in radical contradiction to his reputation as a thorough professional and a man of integrity.

Actually,the OBL murder was a drama planned by CIA and ISI,as US and NATO had plans to leave Afghanistan after 2014,and if they leave without killing OBL then definitely,they have to answer their public in this regard,so they planned this drama to satisfy their public.
Thai is why Pakistan army has not reacted on so called secret Operation Neptune spear,launched by CIA and oh yes,supported by army and ISI too.

reminds me of famous maxim
sanu note dikha sada mood banay
"show us money so that i may come in form.........give me money and i will do anything for you my dear"

see man what sort of items we have in store........rashid qureshi,,shakeel afridi,,now this man nadeem.........

this man was also heading the disaster management during flood...
bhai book him before he runs aways...............look into larger context.........this man might have given more valuable information to the USA .....like maps and the ways into mountains through which helicopters can pass undetected...plus working of various senstive setups of the country......US might use it in future to conduct more raids .........this man has definitely provided more info to US...ofcourse he wont disclose everything in email exchange.

plus sir what is the gurantee that this man when he was being sent to US on courses dident disclosed our state secrects?

kindly refer to my previous posts were i have stated that kuppi, private media and private housing schemes have ruined our country and brought us to this point.....

you showed nadeem a farm house in chak shahzad,,and a villa in bahria town with disco lights and mini bar and an indoor swimming pool......and all the dollars that came during 2001-2013.....................

now goof man you want him to survive on pension.........

jitni is ki pension hai outna to siraf is kai ghar ka electricity bill hi aa jata ho ga.

ofcourse such people will now look for illegal sources of money to fuel their kuppi oriented activities.

why are you so surprised???

Back
Top Bottom