What's new

Infiltration of Abbottabad Commission by Save the Children *BREAKING LEAK*

Sir Pakistan is a democracy government needs to issue such order not military.

But how politician can stop it when they are getting Dollars out of it? did till now any one stand for the national security of pakistan among our politicians.

Well, atleast we'll now believe what Rehman Malik was harping about all these years!

A few things are now clear:

1- There was some difference of opinion, this was reported by the media early on. But we didn't know why that difference of opinion was there. This clears it up. The NGO had a big hand in all of this.

2- All sorts of protocols were broken and rules of secrecy were out aside. A confidential report of the Government of Pakistan was given/shown to the CIA/NGO, and all 4 drafts at that.

3- The US infiltration has gone deep.

Should have believed Rehman Malik!!!

general nadeem was approched by SAVE THE CHILDREN indirectly CIA :confused: how can this be man....? how can a representative of ISI in the comession be an enemy agent ?:angry:

@Xeric @Icarus @fatman17 @nuclearpak @muse - what do you guys have to say about this?

what is there left to say , everything has been right in front of us. A commission which accused others of gross negligence and working for foreign institutions, which spoke of incompetence of other state institutions was itself infiltrate and not only on the lower lever but the members itself.
this is pathetic,

also can you move it to Senior's cafe or merge it with Abbotabad commission sticky topic there, here it will turn into troll fest

Last edited by a moderator:
@Argus Panoptes @A1Kaid
Sir I am wondering if you guys have left the posts incomplete and more to say, because apparently Buyer approached the Seller with a good price and end of the day it was Seller's decision whether that item was for sale or not.
Lt.Gen Nadeem along with Mr. Hassan are equally to be blamed. So what action should be taken against them? or should they be allowed to walk free?
what action should be taken against other members of the Commission as they were tasked with keeping the Report Independent and Confidential, and they failed to do so.
Had they any concerns, they should have brought it to the public
I wonder at what price Mr. Abbas Ali Khan was sold

@Argus Panoptes @A1Kaid
Sir I am wondering if you guys have left the posts incomplete and more to say, because apparently Buyer approached the Seller with a good price and end of the day it was Seller's decision whether that item was for sale or not.
Lt.Gen Nadeem along with Mr. Hassan are equally to be blamed. So what action should be taken against them? or should they be allowed to walk free?
what action should be taken against other members of the Commission as they were tasked with keeping the Report Independent and Confidential, and they failed to do so.
Had they any concerns, they should have brought it to the public
I wonder at what price Mr. Abbas Ali Khan was sold

If you talk about Buyers and Sellers, then also know that the Law of Supply and Demand determines the prices. There are too many people available for sale, so the rates are quite cheap.

And they will walk free, after a few shell games, like usual.

If you talk about Buyers and Sellers, then also know that the Law of Supply and Demand determines the prices. There are too many people available for sale, so the rates are quite cheap.

And they will walk free, after a few shell games, like usual.
correct- and looks like for mr. hussain haqqani and abbas ali khan, a visa was enough.

Holding someone responsible by the govt would be a good step. Infact i will be damned if anyone at Govt level even talks about it.
seriously man i feel betrayed right now and pissed

correct- and looks like for mr. hussain haqqani and abbas ali khan, a visa was enough.

Holding someone responsible by the govt would be a good step. Infact i will be damned if anyone at Govt level even talks about it.
seriously man i feel betrayed right now and pissed

Holding someone accountable? Accountability is such a dirty word that it must never be practiced in our nation. Right?

Khoon key ghoont pee ker so jau jao. Sab yehi kertay hein meray bhai.
(Swallow your anger and go to sleep. We all do this.)

General Pasha was bought off by UAE sheikhs, Nadeem Sahab bought off by Americans, Wondering who will buy General Kiyani

Holding someone accountable? Accountability is such a dirty word that it must never be practiced in our nation. Right?

Khoon key ghoont pee ker so jau jao. Sab yehi kertay hein meray bhai.
(Swallow your anger and go to sleep. We all do this.)
Fortunately I slept after namaz and woke up at 1:30am, and first thing i read is this thread, so I can say - I just Woke Up from the sleep.
accountability needs to start from the top sir, as every ordinary citizen gets in trouble even for doing nothing. So for them Accountability is a dirty word.
While reading the Leaked report i noticed that allot of things were left incomplete and didn't make sense, especially the role of Army & ISI, and now here I can see, as even they had access to it too. If CIA could manipulate it than so can they.

On the other hand, PM Must question them that Why CIA, PA, & the ISI had access to the report at all stages, before it could be presented to PM.

Fortunately I slept after namaz and woke up at 1:30am, and first thing i read is this thread, so I can say - I just Woke Up from the sleep.
accountability needs to start from the top sir, as every ordinary citizen gets in trouble even for doing nothing. So for them Accountability is a dirty word.
While reading the Leaked report i noticed that allot of things were left incomplete and didn't make sense, especially the role of Army & ISI, and now here I can see, as even they had access to it too. If CIA could manipulate it than so can they.

On the other hand, PM Must question them that Why CIA, PA, & the ISI had access to the report at all stages, before it could be presented to PM.

BAHAHAHA!!!!

Sirjee, our PM, no matter which party is in government, is like a servant to several other governments. Quite literally. NO offence intended to the present or prior PM. Just stating the turth.

BAHAHAHA!!!!

Sirjee, our PM, no matter which party is in government, is like a servant to several other governments. Quite literally. NO offence intended to the present or prior PM. Just stating the turth.

Someone has to and will have to take a stance at one point, than why not start here, a good step would be to ban the activites of STC & put someone from the commission in jail for treason.
btw that brings to this- why is the poor soul Shakeel Afridi in jail will everyone enjoys outside, why is he paying for the sins of others

Someone has to and will have to take a stance at one point, than why not start here, a good step would be to ban the activites of STC & put someone from the commission in jail for treason.
btw that brings to this- why is the poor soul Shakeel Afridi in jail will everyone enjoys outside, why is he paying for the sins of others

Mera khayal eh hayeh oh qaum da putt jamiyah hee nahi jeera eh kam karey gaa wadda ho key.
(I think that that son of nation is not yet born who will do this stance when he grows up.)

General Pasha was bought off by UAE sheikhs, Nadeem Sahab bought off by Americans, Wondering who will buy General Kiyani

You are talking about the COAS who is on his way out & I am wondering about the ONE who is on his way to COAS office (coas to be), who will buy him before he gets in

Back
Top Bottom