What's new

Infiltration bid foiled by Indian army in J&K, three intruders killed

It's as you said, to hide their identity! Their photographs could be used to threaten their families especially those belonging to J&K. It's happened once before where the family of a jawan of a JAK LI battalion got knocked off in Kashmir.

That's sad man!!And these guys call themselves jehadis..........wtf!!

That's sad man!!And these guys call themselves jehadis..........wtf!!

That is what Jihad means. That is what this word meant to them till they were winning, now they are trying to give a good meaning to it because the situation has changed.

"MESS WITH THE BEST,DIE LIKE THE REST!"

indian-army-27310630.jpg

29093d1336438389-ak-47-bankrupted-10e3amt.jpg

rr2qp3.jpg

troll-level-indian-military_o_1387909.jpg

Oh Great news!!Three more useless b@stards turned into fertiliser.
By the way,abbe tu kidhar hay @Abingdonboy ??

Oh Man!!Just look at these motha fuckas!!The tangos would piss in their pants by just seeing these guys coming!!
Hahaha...They are pretty ruthless too.

Exactly.By the way,could you please tell me why do the RR jawans wear facemasks??I mean what's the need to hide their identity??

Bcoz they might have to do undercover ops with the Army SFs.Plus it prevents them from dirt and sun.

Infiltration attempt foiled in Mendhar sector

Infiltration-attempt-foiled-in-poonch.jpg

M S Nazki

Srinagar, July 03: (GNS)
A fierce gunfight started between militants and army at Mendhar area of Poonch district in Jammu and Kashmir on Thursday morning.

A senior defence official told GNS that army troopers of 1 Mahar deployed along Line of Control (LoC) at Roshni Post near Balnoi in Mendhar saw a suspicious movement of about 5 militants who tried to sneak into this side at around 1:30 a.m (during intervening night of July 02/03). “The same group earlier on night of July 01 tried to sneak into this side from upper belt of Roshni post; however, the troops foil their attempt”.

The army men at Roshni Post followed the movement of the suspected men and finally the forces challenged their move at around 04:15 a.m, the official said, adding that the militants opened heavy fire upon the army guarding the fence.

The fire was retaliated ensuing a fierce encounter which lasted for an hour, the official said.

“The army along with extra contingent of forces conducted a day long searches in the whole area but no militant body has been found”, the official said, adding that probably the group of militants returned back. (GNS)

Infiltration attempt foiled in Mendhar sector | Kashmir Glory

Hahaha...They are pretty ruthless too.

True that,but judging by the score board,it seems the irregulars have been made pretty much ineffective.Seems like the lessons learnt from years of trial and error has improved the training of the RR battalions in COIN to an extent where no irregulars can do much before getting shot in the face.
And people still believes MARCOS are the best of best in India!!And no matter how much one tries to correct them,they remain adamant..........wtf!!

welcome to India ...

our boys are short of live targets now a days... bring it on b!tches...

welcome to India ...

our boys are short of live targets now a days... bring it on b!tches...

Right said.The thing I like the most about Indian Army is that they never resort to area weapons while conducting a COIN ops.No matter how much resistance they face,till date they have never ever called in artillery or air strikes to minimise civilian casualties unlike some of our neighbours.This testifies the level of raw hard and efficient soldering imparted by Indian Army in its troopers.Kudos to men at arms.

Right said.The thing I like the most about Indian Army is that they never resort to area weapons while conducting a COIN ops.No matter how much resistance they face,till date they have never ever called in artillery or air strikes to minimise civilian casualties unlike some of our neighbours.This testifies the level of raw hard and efficient soldering imparted by Indian Army in its troopers.Kudos to men at arms.

bhai... what I wrote was a reality from last few years ... we are really short of these baboons...
they are such pu$$ies that our forces pay hard cash to informers for bringing somes of them at this side of border...
most of them somehow come to the border & then ran off back to their hole ... only few take the bait...

bhai... what I wrote was a reality from last few years ... we are really short of these baboons...
they are such pu$$ies that our forces pay hard cash to informers for bringing somes of them at this side of border...
most of them somehow come to the border & then ran off back to their hole ... only few take the bait...

I know dude.And it sucks!!

3 more bhade ke freedom fighters got real freedom from their useless life.

And people still believes MARCOS are the best of best in India!!And no matter how much one tries to correct them,they remain adamant..........wtf!!
You are comparing apples and oranges. They are both meant to do different jobs, and they are both good at what they do. MARCOS are the best force in India for counter terrorism on the high seas, or leading amphibious assaults, or acting as pathfinders, or for seaborne infiltration. RR (and a few other forces) are the best at counter insurgency.

(A few MARCOS personnel operate in Kashmir, but that is more for operational experience, not because they as a unit are expected to do CI. Garuds do that too.)

MARCOS is a naval special force, RR is a dedicated counter insurgency force.

oh yes.. practice makes perfect... & Indian army is getting quite a few of them! :sniper:

You are comparing apples and oranges. They are both meant to do different jobs, and they are both good at what they do. MARCOS are the best force in India for counter terrorism on the high seas, or leading amphibious assaults, or acting as pathfinders, or for seaborne infiltration. RR (and a few other forces) are the best at counter insurgency.

(A few MARCOS personnel operate in Kashmir, but that is more for operational experience, not because they as a unit are expected to do CI. Garuds do that too.)

MARCOS is a naval special force, RR is a dedicated counter insurgency force.

Oh man!!I know what you just said,I wasn't talking about me,read my post once again.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom