What's new

Infantry to get foreign rifles, others to get ‘made in India’

I think India rifle has a much bigger quality issue than just a paint job
You know when India decides to do something it does much better then the world and once India decides to build a rifle it will, like India built its own cryogenic engines, its ballistic missiles, its satellite constellation, its own BMD, its own rockets and the list goes on....I dont want to drag this topic but when someone supports you, you feel like putting everything at stake and build this one system that your customer likes, but in case of IOF its own army doesnt likes indigenous systems, so the problem is with the mindset and not with the rifle...

You know when India decides to do something it does much better then the world and once India decides to build a rifle it will, like India built its own cryogenic engines, its ballistic missiles, its satellite constellation, its own BMD, its own rockets and the list goes on....I dont want to drag this topic but when someone supports you, you feel like putting everything at stake and build this one system that your customer likes, but in case of IOF its own army doesnt likes indigenous systems, so the problem is with the mindset and not with the rifle...

So you're saying it was Indian army's fault for not wanting indigenous system, not the rifle?

Hmm after user trails and passing the test, yes Surely it was the army....

passing the test? where in the article did it say the rifle pass the test? taking the test isn't the same as passing the test you know

passing the test? where in the article did it say the rifle pass the test? taking the test isn't the same as passing the test you know
Yes our rifle passed all tests in desert condition, mountainous terrain and also in jungle terrain and that too without any issues where other rifles like beretta, H&k and many other rifles failed...

Yes our rifle passed all tests in desert condition, mountainous terrain and also in jungle terrain and that too without any issues where other rifles like beretta, H&k and many other rifles failed...

whose test? Indian army or the manufacturer?

yeah not according to this articla

and the fact that the army didn't want their frontline troops using this rifle, speak for the quality.
I think the outdated article speaks more about the excalibur and not the MCIWS.....iam talking about MCIWS that is being further modified after inputs from the army, this will replace the INSAS...
main-qimg-39e730139172367f120a30440970228b-c

Back
Top Bottom