What's new

Industrial phase of CPEC to kick off soon

And that is the core issue with the Hallucinating Hindu ... that they think we, the Pakistanis, have occupied their land ... Akhand Bharat mantra and the hatred all breeds from this.

Common man , look at your school books first.

Common man , look at your school books first.

for what? To tell me the difference between Indians and Pakistanis? and to tell me the difference between Hindus and Muslims?

Just answer one thing ... Were Mughals Indian too according to you?

for what? To tell me the difference between Indians and Pakistanis? and to tell me the difference between Hindus and Muslims?

Just answer one thing ... Were Mughals Indian too according to you?

Common man. Not all from Mughals decendant. 90% of Pakistanis were from Indian Race.

1 million army
500 fighter jets
3000 Tanks
Sophisticated Missiles

Iraq and Afghanistan had none of this . Even Without the Nukes Pakistan is in top 10-15 most powerful countries . Global firepower has a ranking of countries with military might (not considering the nukes ) . No one will consider invading a country with such firepower . Constant N word has tarnished our image and complicated things for us . At time we don't get the deals other Nuclear countries do because of the constant nuclear sabre rattling . We don't need nukes to appear strong as evident by stats and rankings .

http://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

13) Pakistan

I understand Bro. Afghanistan aside, what do you THINK about the Iraqi/Middle Eastern mindset/attitude that made them susceptible to invasion?

I think the Industrial phase for China. I don't think pakistan does have something except workshops for Chinese Trucks, few hotels and restaurants will mushroom along the route. But industrial phase ???

To achieve Industrial revolution - pakistan needs to stop support terrorrism, need to give education to all (both male and female) and encourage secular system. Only way to develope the Country instead hate

Secular system is based on hate. I have never seen one secular, not pouring hate and abomination out of his mouth for others. It is just a dream to have a secular state in Pakistan. Islam gives equal rights to everyone and we dont care if some militants and their mindset are misleading the country. Pakistani values and laws will be based on Islam.

Secular system is based on hate. I have never seen one secular, not pouring hate and abomination out of his mouth for others. It is just a dream to have a secular state in Pakistan. Islam gives equal rights to everyone and we dont care if some militants and their mindset are misleading the country. Pakistani values and laws will be based on Islam.

No country is free from hate. Take any country in the world. But secular system means equal rights to all. For example Indonesia and Malaysia are Muslim Countries(not only pakistan). But they have a secular structure, good education which already leads them in peaceful development and coexistence. This is what I meant. If you cannot see it, I am sorry for you.

If you're not race of India, then yourself agree that you occupied part of India, now Pakistan.

Until you fail to agree the facts, you will deny everything.

We are the dependents of the indus civilization. Now please stick to the topic.... CPEC. Do not derail the tread.

Current government is totally incompetent. I don't trust them.

They're trying to take credit for Musharraf work.

These corrupt mafia is only food at printing money, taking loans, making money from fake development projects, consultation money, giving the projects to incompetent people/companies, money laundring the money to Europe and America. Politicing FiA, NAB, FBR, Election commission, etc.

I have to say I am a bit disappointed by the lack of initiative from this PML govt.

Many countries have shown eagerness to invest in industries, and the govt. rather than chasing them has stayed silent.

The Chinese were always going to invest, but countries like Russia, Germany, USA etc. are also just as important to the success of CPEC.

No country is free from hate. Take any country in the world. But secular system means equal rights to all. For example Indonesia and Malaysia are Muslim Countries(not only pakistan). But they have a secular structure, good education which already leads them in peaceful development and coexistence. This is what I meant. If you cannot see it, I am sorry for you.

Majority of Pakistanis do not want a secular state in Pakistan. So there is no point in enforcing it. We dont want to live in a state where somebody would come and ridicule our sacred figures and the law would say nothing about it. Secularism does not protect people's religious beliefs from the atheists. The day when atheists would mock and ridicule Muhammad (PBUH) and get away with it because of freedom of speech. No way :)
Though the country needs to be demilitarized, and some religious fanatic parties also need to be controlled.

Current government is totally incompetent. I don't trust them.

They're trying to take credit for Musharraf work.

These corrupt mafia is only food at printing money, taking loans, making money from fake development projects, consultation money, giving the projects to incompetent people/companies, money laundring the money to Europe and America. Politicing FiA, NAB, FBR, Election commission, etc.

Are you really serious? Musharaf work?
Its been 5 years after Musharaf, 2008-2013, and there was no CPEC, No motorways under CPEC, no dam or power plants under CPEC. Which Musharaf work are you talking about? Just an inaugration of port with contract given to Singapoor which could not invest according to the promise they made because of Balochistan situation. Just search on google and you will came to know how many times delegations of current govt went to china and signed the agreements of power plants, dams, rail line etc

Back
Top Bottom