What's new

Indus Tv to telecast tele film Hum Sipahee hain

Originally posted by WebMaster@Mar 24 2006, 06:48 PM
Vision upload at http://www.rapidshare.de

and then send me the link once it uploads via PM.

Note dont post it here first. Send a PM then i will stream it.
[post=7699]Quoted post[/post]​

well if u can stream it then better, bcoz i do lot of downloading from rapidhsare and now they make me wait for 30 - 40 mins before i can download anything.

I know, Prashant. They actually have to do that, if they dont do that there site will crash because there are thousands of people using and downloading rapidshare and it takes a lot of bandwidth, with the time counter thing they switch the servers to the less busy one and this process goes and on. For the premium users who have the account they have a special server especially for them so they dont have to wait to download from rapidshare.

Its too time consuming im not uploading it infact im deleting some of its clips they are occuoying a huge space in my drive sorry fellaws

TEJAS said:
Hello All The Friend On This Forum

Welcome TEJAS go to the Cafe and thn Introduction thread and introduce urself there. For the time being :welcome:
:) hope u know how to go there ;)

Funny when you ask some one to record something and we will put it on the forum out of thousands of people one will always come up and say
( copy right ) as if they haven’t done any thing wrong them self’s , Hypocrites .
SID please do tell us when you get the ( hum Sapahi ) dram/mini film

Muradk said:
Funny when you ask some one to record something and we will put it on the forum out of thousands of people one will always come up and say
( copy right ) as if they haven’t done any thing wrong them self’s , Hypocrites .
SID please do tell us when you get the ( hum Sapahi ) dram/mini film

hey man do u have any sense of responsibility at least i wont copy and i never did so please dont stire Sid for violating the copy rigths, if it was so easy the forum would had that Drama.

We should have the drama in a few weeks, who ever wants to watch it , please do and if someone does not please dont.

WebMaster said:
Muradk I can help you if you need any. Feel free to send me an email at webmaster@pakistaniforces.com, i can upload it, etc in the gallery if people wish.

Cheers.
thanks but I need your help , I am a non tec guy and the best thing would be that I will mail you the cd and them you can put it on the forum ,is that ok with you. I should have it in a couple of days , i am in the US and the cd is comming from Pakistan Islamabad. I will contact you when i get it.
Take Care friend.

Back
Top Bottom