What's new

Indonesian Navy Type-209/1300 Cakra class submarine goes missing off Bali with 53 onboard.

How many days can they live without supply?

It depends on how much they bring the supply, the submarine can be underwater for quite long time

KRI Spica and Regel are the backbone here, both of them have been departed but Regel departed from Jakarta, quite long to reach Bali, I hope Spica is in Surabaya base.

This is Spica capability

1618972433310.png

Last edited:
6 navy ships have been departed

KRI Spica (934)
KRI Rigel (933)
KRI Fatahillah (361)
KRI Bung Tomo (357)
KRI Kapitan Pattimura (371)
KRI Teuku Umar (385)

Wishing for the safety and recovery of the crew.

I sincerely hope the crew are safe.

@Indos bro, did it happen during a military exercise?

Not clear, but look like they have located the position after seeing oil spill, look like the oil spill is released by the crew to make the searcher get easy to see the position. The navy speculate that there is electric black out happening on that submarine

One big ship KRI Soeharso will reach the location tonight, I think they will bring some heavy equipment there

1618985256453.png

If I’m the commander in charge of that submarine and I’m going down due to system malfunction then my first and foremost task would be to alert the control room with the coordinates and wait for help.
Since that did not happen it is highly likely somebody shot it either by mistake or deliberately.
Unfortunately all dead on board!!!

If I’m the commander in charge of that submarine and I’m going down due to system malfunction then my first and foremost task would be to alert the control room with the coordinates and wait for help.
Since that did not happen it is highly likely somebody shot it either by mistake or deliberately.
Unfortunately all dead on board!!!

Dear, pray for the safety and safe recovery of the crew. Your post is full of negativity. Avoid such behavior while many families are waiting back home for the return of their loved ones on board.

Back
Top Bottom