What's new

Indonesian Aerospace set for major contract with Bangladesh

i know bd has mi171 v3 but i don't know how many of them. buy more mi 171v5 or 171sh . these AS 332/NAS 332 coppers are like soko gezele so even the technology they transfer has no good future . my point of view is negetive

i know bd has mi171 v3 but i don't know how many of them. buy more mi 171v5 or 171sh . these AS 332/NAS 332 coppers are like soko gezele so even the technology they transfer has no good future . my point of view is negetive

Mi17sh=9, V5=2 v3=17

the airforce will want you dead or alive and bounty your head for disclosing all copper list :D

i did not talk about 16 Bell 212 :ashamed:

#The AS 332L first flew on October 10th, 1980, appeared as a new civilian production model and sported a lengthened fuselage for an increase in its cabin space and fuel capacity as well as uprated turboshaft engines. Operations of the type were certified in 1983. The AS 332L1 was a similar model featuring an even more lengthened fuselage containing an airliner-type interior and uprated Makila 1A1 turboshaft engines and made its operational appearance in 1986. The AS 332L1 utilized twin Turbomeca Makila 1A1-series turboshaft engines running at 1,742 shaft horsepower each. Indonesian Aerospace (formally IPTN) has license-produced the Super Puma as the NAS 332L1 of which at least 7 were sold to Iran in a 1996 deal.

Capacity:-
crew:2
passenger:20

and the armies eurocopter too :D .The RAW need no inteligent operation now . You make their job easier :D
i did not talk about 16 Bell 212 :ashamed:

#The AS 332L first flew on October 10th, 1980, appeared as a new civilian production model and sported a lengthened fuselage for an increase in its cabin space and fuel capacity as well as uprated turboshaft engines. Operations of the type were certified in 1983. The AS 332L1 was a similar model featuring an even more lengthened fuselage containing an airliner-type interior and uprated Makila 1A1 turboshaft engines and made its operational appearance in 1986. The AS 332L1 utilized twin Turbomeca Makila 1A1-series turboshaft engines running at 1,742 shaft horsepower each. Indonesian Aerospace (formally IPTN) has license-produced the Super Puma as the NAS 332L1 of which at least 7 were sold to Iran in a 1996 deal.

Capacity:-
crew:2
passenger:20

and the armies eurocopter too :D .The RAW need no inteligent operation now . You make their job easier :D

raw already know it because those were inducted publicly :D

btw i did not talk about entire helicopter procurement process for armed forces :oops:

just one hint: big helicopter procurement program ;)

the 17 helicopter wont be bought all at once maybe in long time / slowly

BD is already buying helicopters on that price

He said 17 units that would cost around $270m which is unaffordable in one go that is just the price tag. Hell even 16 F-7BGI are cheaper then 270m NAS332 but at the same time the new MilMi 171 costs 12m-15m. But the point is the spare and servicing of Mi17/MilMi171 is much cheaper then NAS332 that is advantageous.

the 17 helicopter wont be bought all at once maybe in long time / slowly

How long 10 years? in 10 years you'll have newer helios. Russians and Chinese are good at it they give out loan recently China started manufacturing MilMi 171 variants.

Back
Top Bottom