What's new

Indonesia to ink defense cooperation treaty with Japan

@Indos & @CountStrike .. Well, she is "collaborating" with Japanese company to make music, so .. ;)

She is only 1/4th Nihonjin? She can easily pass for 100% pure Nihonjin. @Indos --- Japanese blood is strong... ;)

She had successfully "fooled" many Indonesian into thinking she's a Japanese the first time she showed up in a soft drink ad. Me included. :D ..

But I think she also has some Chinese blood that is why she has that strong East Asian looks.

Tetsuo Kurata aka Minami Koutaro will be joining Satria Series
If we cant get Soryus ToT, maybe we can get Kamen Rider ToT, ::p:
pemeran-satria-baja-hitam-di-bima-satria-garuda-feT.jpg

10994988_799887356733113_1213843305_n.jpg

images

Tetsuo Kurata aka Minami Koutaro will be joining Satria Series
If we cant get Soryus ToT, maybe we can get Kamen Rider ToT, ::p:
pemeran-satria-baja-hitam-di-bima-satria-garuda-feT.jpg

10994988_799887356733113_1213843305_n.jpg

images

Ah, my childhood hero Tetsuo Kurata .. I used to mimicking his KR motion signature when play fighting with other kids. LOL.

We already have KR ToT, bro.. tu Bima buktinye :D

Btw, Is it only me or Reino Barrack does look like Eric Thohir?

Last edited:
bact to topic.. i hope Japan and Indonesia in talk about joint development turbofan engine.. until now, PT DI only can make turboprop, maybe turbofan will become our next project after N219 and Co-production in R 80.

Ah, my childhood hero Tetsuo Kurata .. I used to mimicking his KR motion signature when play fighting with other kids. LOL.

don't forget bro.. japan Indonesia collaboration already existing in Plaza Sudirman (fx) Lifestyle centre.. hehehe :lol: if you know what i mean.. BTW i dont like that one.. :D but my sister very like that.. hedeeeehhh.. huft

Btw, Is it only me or Reino Barrack does look like Eric Thohir?

eh iya, maksud ane KR Black ToT, bro... :D

the other ToT:

Yakuza ToT (Hayato Ichihara vs Yayan "MadDog" Ruhian)
Yakuza_Apocalypse-full-size-620x400.jpg

Psychopath ToT (Kazuki Kitamura vs Oka Antara)
220px-Killers_poster_2014.jpg

0.jpg

Sinden ToT (Hiromi Kano)
196154_441081599248937_112307248_n.jpg

Idoling ToT (AKB48 vs JKT48)
jepang-melody-new-ship-03.jpg

Sorry, too much out of topic.
OK then, this is military ToT.
Tentara PETA:
Peta_ri.jpg

Last edited:
bact to topic.. i hope Japan and Indonesia in talk about joint development turbofan engine.. until now, PT DI only can make turboprop, maybe turbofan will become our next project after N219 and Co-production in R 80.

Me too. I've also been reading that Indonesia has expressed interest in the ShinMaywa US-2. :)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom