What's new

Indonesia maid 'killed in Saudi Arabia'

Poverty my friend and the dream of a better life no1 likes to leave their homeland but sometimes one does not have a choice why else you have millions of Pakistanis and Indians in UAE who send paisa to family back home?

Correct but we dont have women working as maids or labourers in these countries like indian,indonesians,sri lanka,bengladesh,philipine etc etc...

U should atleast discourage the practise of sending women to these countries.!!!!

Money okay i understand but dignity is above it all.

Correct but we dont have women working as maids or labourers in these countries like indian,indonesians,sri lanka,bengladesh etc etc...

U should atleast discourage the practise of sending women to these countries.!!!!

Sir if there is no work and you have to provide for your family does dignity come first? or putting food in your children's mouth? I was in Dubai 4 years ago and took a cab the driver was a Pakistani so I was just making chit chat he told me he has not been home in 8 years to see his wife and children all he does is work and send money back home to support them but he tells me his wife still complains to him that she wants this and that lol poor guy

But stopping economic migration is very hard but I agree with your point there needs to be laws put in place both from the doner country and countries like UAE, Saudi arabia so everyone knows their rights and this can be prevented.

assalam alaikum,

Bad Treamtment of servant is very bad and unacceptable. I can assure u if the guy is found guilty and most of the time if there is a foul play they catch the abuser and he pays his dues according to his crime. I was born in saudia and lived there and i ve seen how this society changed in years but never saw a criminal got away.

Crimes cant be stopped but the justice takes place in saudia where other parts of the wold we cant say that specially in countries like ours.

Under the otthoman era these holy places were like in stone ages grand father of my father did his haj in around 1902. now these places have gr8 facilities.

instead of accusing the saudies i wish those countries who send their women to stop sending them.

TARIQ

Last edited:
Saudi Arabia is the only nation on earth to be named after a family. The family which are traitors and who sided with the enemies of Islam and joined forces to fight against their fellow Muslims.
This is nothing new and these types of inhumane acts are the
norm in Arab lands. They are sitting back in luxury while their fellow Arabs and Muslims, the Palestinians are being butchered, they aren't going to care about anyone else.
The sooner this dictatorship falls or the oil runs out, the better for the planet.

Sorry friend this post may disappoint you and may even enrage you. But I think you committed a blunder by abandoning your Chinese ancestry and adopting some of their typical desert cultures which evolved into some vulgar entertainment such as Dangdut.

You may be of a particular religious faith, but your abandonment of indigenous culture is not good.

Sir if there is no work and you have to provide for your family does dignity come first? or putting food in your children's mouth? I was in Dubai 4 years ago and took a cab the driver was a Pakistani so I was just making chit chat he told me he has not been home in 8 years to see his wife and children all he does is work and send money back home to support them but he tells me his wife still complains to him that she wants this and that lol poor guy

But stopping economic migration is very hard but I agree with your point there needs to be laws put in place both from the doner country and countries like UAE, Saudi arabia so everyone knows their rights and this can be prevented.

Im just saying tht u need to stop sending ur women to Gulf countries!!!

Im not against men working to earn money!! But ur countries tht send their women to these countries must stop.

Just now i was reading articles tht some countries( i dont wanna name) dont complain to these gulf countries coz they might stop issuing work permits or visas..

So its their own govt tht fuks up!!!

Also stop callin me sir.... im just a 20 year old guy interested in defence n national issues.
:cheers:

Indonesia and Saudi Arabia both are Islamic nations na? 90 percent of all Indonesian migrant labourers are Women (An estimated six million Indonesian woman), While their wives are away, many Indonesia men have been left to take care of their children alone. Indonesian migrant womens send US$6 billion annually, second highest source of income after oil and gas, enabling the couple to pay school fees and buy a motorcycle.

An estimated 20 percent come back abused, raped, or without being paid, according to Migrant Care.

Sorry friend this post may disappoint you and may even enrage you. But I think you committed a blunder by abandoning your Chinese ancestry and adopting some of their typical desert cultures which evolved into some vulgar entertainment such as Dangdut.

You may be of a particular religious faith, but your abandonment of indigenous culture is not good.

We didn't adopt their desert culture :cheesy:

Anyway, I hope the maid gets justice.

Infact, I say, life for life.

If the Saudi government cares, they need to show it to their people.

assalam alaikum,

Bad Treamtment of servant is very bad and unacceptable. I can assure u if the guy is found guilty and most of the time if there is a foul play they catch the abuser and he pays his dues according to his crime. I was born in saudia and lived there and i ve seen how this society changed in years but never saw a criminal got away.

Crimes cant be stopped but the justice takes place in saudia where other parts of the wold we cant say that specially in countries like ours.

Under the otthoman era these holy places were like in stone ages grand father of my father did his haj in around 1902. now these places have gr8 facilities.

instead of accusing the saudies i wish those countries who send their women to stop sending them.

TARIQ

Here comes the apologists :hitwall:

Listen!!!

Such crimes are done to labourers especially female ones...... and the saudi or anyother govt arent doing jack to stop it!!

And u cant justify it coz now holy sites have facilities!:hitwall: thts just stupid infact RETARDED...... in 1902 i doubt they even had A/Cs or such modern facilities ur talkin about.............So get down frm ur high horses and talk some sense.

Im just saying tht u need to stop sending ur women to Gulf countries!!!

Im not against men working to earn money!! But ur countries tht send their women to these countries must stop.

Just now i was reading articles tht some countries( i dont wanna name) dont complain to these gulf countries coz they might stop issuing work permits or visas..

So its their own govt tht fuks up!!!

Also stop callin me sir.... im just a 20 year old guy interested in defence n national issues.
:cheers:

Oh i thought you were a senior you better start calling me Sir than as im your senior but not OAP just kidding lol

BTW Indonesia is not my country and there has been numerous cases of Pakistani women marrying shiekhs and being exploited I do not need to tell you this or perhaps I do given your age

Indonesia and Saudi Arabia both are Islamic nations na? 90 percent of all Indonesian migrant labourers are Women (An estimated six million Indonesian woman), While their wives are away, many Indonesia men have been left to take care of their children alone. Indonesian migrant womens send US$6 billion annually, second highest source of income after oil and gas, enabling the couple to pay school fees and buy a motorcycle.

An estimated 20 percent come back abused, raped, or without being paid, according to Migrant Care.

Nobody said sending women is against Islam...

I think what he means is that it is risky. I have rarely seen a Pakistani maid here, so abuse doesn't happen to them.

20%? In Saudi Arabia? That is crazy! Sooner actual law is practiced, the better! The problem is the monarchs. They have the same mindset, from what I've seen. Curiously, it's only some certain arab ethnicities that do this...

In UAE they have a good way to handle this. They aren't afraid to give Emaratis a death sentence. An Emarati man assaulted a small Pakistani boy last year and he was put to death.

Saudi Arabia is too loose on its locals. That is called racism.

srilanka,india,bengladesh,philipine,indonesia all of the Maids and women labourers come from here!!!

U can tell us the stats now or later!!!

And the crap ur talkin about........... I have only 1 answer!!

Do u think they care?

You see even if countries bans all females from working in gulf would this solve the problem? would the demand for maids decrease? No it's like drugs it is illegal to buy and sell but does that stop USA from being the worlds biggest consumer? and South America as the biggest exporter where there is demand there will be supply this is a given. The only way to solve such problems is educating the so called maids on their rights so they are not submissive and take anything their employer dishes out on them.

BTW Indonesia is not my country and there has been numerous cases of Pakistani women marrying shiekhs and being exploited I do not need to tell you this or perhaps I do given your age

Sir Indian Hyderabad is not Pakistan!

Such things dont happen in Pakistan........ thts ur misconception..... And yes i have seen this happen in india and shown by indian media!

Instead women frm bengladesh,myanmar,afghanistan,CARS,india and other countries are being traficked to Pakistan!!

Which is a shame.

U are free to google and search about it...

Last edited:
Nobody said sending women is against Islam...

My point was you dont expect to face blatant racism in Saudi Arabia, Poor people get hit for both race reasons and class reasons in Indian Sub continent also, but we dont pretend to be Ambassador of Islam Ummah, Developed nation, Higher literacy rate.

Arabs are worst in Hypocrisy.

this is cheap attempt to ward off other nationalities while pushing Indian labor instead.

Any one can die at any moment of his life even when he is travel and in SaudiArabia these people live their lives hence chances of them getting died in Saudi Arabia is more than their home towns.

Yes livign conditions are much better in Saudi therefore the death rates of foreigners is dramtically low, as compare to their respective states.

it seems union of evil states is cooking some thing against Saudi Arabia.

Sir, with due respect I have to add I have with my own two eyes how manual labourers were treated in the Gulf states such as Qatar. These people were from the subcontinental area however majority I would of the un-skilled labour was from Bangladesh and Pakistan also India.

In my opinion your statement is not justified and at the same time the treatment the Arabs meet out to these people in my opinion is unjustified and to a larger extent even in-human.

PS:Living conditions in Switzerland are fantastic even better than Saudi that however doesn't justify treating people like dirt or badly that is onus of the discussion.

Back
Top Bottom