What's new

Indonesia Invokes International Tribunal in South China Sea Dispute

Just like how vietnamese bragged "they could", end up no action taken. Indonesian is not dumb to make that stupid move. Journalist at its best. Sensationalize a report and hope it can sell more newspaper. :D

Chinese foreign ministry already clarified that there is no territorial dispute between China and Indonesia. China recognize Natuna islands as Indonesia's territory and never made any claim to it.

:coffee: Again, you done it again. You knew the SCS dispute is not about freedom of navigation...
when I look at the 9 dash line along malaysian coast, that means if you want to take a bath, you must ask the chinese in beijing, so some 10,000 km away, for permission. and you obviously are happy. oh, I forgot you are a malay of ethnic chinese. a traitor. oh wonder you are despised.

Just like how vietnamese bragged "they could", end up no action taken. Indonesian is not dumb to make that stupid move. Journalist at its best. Sensationalize a report and hope it can sell more newspaper. :D
at least we defend our territory. or can you show me a fish that is catched by you in our EEZ claimed by your 9 dash line?

This kind of jungle journalism is not credible. Stick to harvesting bananas, not trying to infer legal threats from everyday diplomatic chatter.
dude, your low IQ is a shame for china and chinese people. most of your posts have banana in it.

I have one question to Chinese Members, if International Tribunal rules against china, will Chinese abide by it ?

I have one question to Chinese Members, if International Tribunal rules against china, will Chinese abide by it ?

lol, no of course not, but perception, my dear, perception is key here. e.g , international perception. perception influences policy, afterall.

lol, no of course not, but perception, my dear, perception is key here. e.g , international perception. perception influences policy, afterall.

If the decision is in favor of China, they would abide with it, but if the decision is against China, they would protest and later ignore the decision.

I'm a traitor? Seriously, try harder next time. Even Malaysia gov disagree with China 9 dash line, we still able to have good relationship with them. I know you are disappointed because most of ASEAN members didn't join your team to fight with China. :coffee:
when I look at the 9 dash line along malaysian coast, that means if you want to take a bath, you must ask the chinese in beijing, so some 10,000 km away, for permission. and you obviously are happy. oh, I forgot you are a malay of ethnic chinese. a traitor. oh wonder you are despised.

I'm a traitor? Seriously, try harder next time. Even Malaysia gov disagree with China 9 dash line, we still able to have good relationship with them. I know you are disappointed because most of ASEAN members didn't join your team to fight with China. :coffee:

And consider that none of the island reef Malaysia claims is occupied by China, but rather by Philippine and Vietnam, its biggest problem isn't with China. As such a diplomatic solution to the dispute between Malaysia and China is far more achievable.

Last edited:
Perception and the facts are Japanese are denying the unimaginable war atrocities they committed during WWII, they are denying they invaded Korea and China. They are denying they forced local women into comfort women. Let's not forget about those, my friend. Because Japan is the true Voldemort, Yasukuni Shrine is one of the horcruxes, they are hiding but they will reveal true colors.

again you trolls are using old wounds to cover your present blunders its funny

Back
Top Bottom