What's new

Indonesia evaluating purchase of Indian Advanced Light Helicopter-Dhruv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Contrarian

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Indonesia evaluating purchase of Indian Advanced Light Helicopter-Dhruv

The Indonesian army is weighing purchase of the Indian designed and built Advanced Light Helicopter Dhruv, ands is also in talks for sourcing spare parts from the country, according to Lt Gen (retd) Andi M Ghalib, the Indonesian ambassador to India.

"We are talking about purchasing the ALH from India and are in discussions about sourcing spares for our weapon systems from here. Also, Indian naval ships have been paying goodwill visits to Indonesian ports." Ghalib told media sources here.

Embassy officials reiterated that the strategic and defence partnership between India and Indonesia had received impetus from two different commitments-that emanating from an improved bilateral relationship as well as from India's commitment to a strategic engagement with ASEAN, which was growing by the day.

They also said that India had been supplying defence equipment, especially for the Indonesian navy, and the two countries were exploring other areas for defence cooperation.

Helicopter Dhruv Apart from defence, the two countries were also engaged bilaterally in addressing non-traditional security challenges facing the region, such as terrorism, maritime piracy and so on.

India and Indonesia signed a bilateral agreement on cooperative activities in the field of defence in 2001.

domain-b.com : Indonesia evaluating purchase of Indian Advanced Light Helicopter Dhruv

so far Dhruv is the only successful DRDO project which only involves TOT of foreigner input but still no international order have exceeded 3 or 4.

so far Dhruv is the only successful DRDO project which only involves TOT of foreigner input but still no international order have exceeded 3 or 4.

I request you to please stop spouting cr*p. There are many other successful DRDO projects, and if you dont know about them, then i suggest that you gather more information before talking.

Yes, at least we are producing some things for ourselves. What did you produce?. You don't even have a proper research institute.

Yes, at least we are producing some things for ourselves. What did you produce?. You don't even have a proper research institute.

yes you have a proper defence research institution which does not produce indigenous products yet.
Dhruv
LCA
bhramos
arjunk
etc
are all 95% made by foreigners and i can give only 5% to india for tying their best.

as for pakistan. at least they are getting orders.. Azerbijian has placed orders for JF-17 from pakistan and BD will get their T-59 upgraded by pakistan. :)

yes you have a proper defence research institution which does not produce indigenous products yet.
Dhruv
LCA
bhramos
arjunk
etc
are all 95% made by foreigners and i can give only 5% to india for tying their best.

as for pakistan. at least they are getting orders.. Azerbijian has placed orders for JF-17 from pakistan and BD will get their T-59 upgraded by pakistan. :)

LOL:rofl:. From when pakistan has started producing JF-17 (and getting orders too, again :rofl:). JF-17 is a chinese product, which in itself, is a poor copy of russian fighters. So stop dreaming.

LOL:rofl:. From when pakistan has started producing JF-17 (and getting orders too, again :rofl:). JF-17 is a chinese product, which in itself, is a poor copy of russian fighters. So stop dreaming.

For your Kind information Pakistan has started the serial production of JF-17 and you will see JF-17 MADE IN PAKISTAN (100%) at the end of 2009.

Pakistan has received orders from many countries check it out yourself.

Potential customers

The Zimbabwe Air Force reportedly ordered 12 JF-17 2004

The Azerbaijan Air Force has negotiated with Pakistan for the purchase of 24-26 JF-17s, worth between 16 and 18 million dollars each.The Sudanese Air Force is also reported to be negotiating for 12 aircraft.
. Even Bangladesh and Srilanka have also expressed interest in our Jet.

What about your LCA and Arjun Tank ? I heard about them that they are in some kind of trouble,:azn: Our JF-17 thunder is Flying high and our Khalid tank is doing a great job and we have plans for JF-17 thunder ll and Al-khalid ll.

We don't have any problem if India is selling its Defence products to any country in the world as this is her right to do so but India should not make a Angry face when Pakistan gets into a Defence deal with any country in the world,As this is our right to do so (I am referring to Indian objection over Pakistani F-16 purchase from USA, Pakistani Defence ties with Srilanka and Bangladesh And Pakistani Small arms sale to Burma, Vietnam and Gulf States)

And please tell me which Russian Jet matches JF-17 thunder if you are saying that
is a poor copy of russian fighters. So stop dreaming.

So you better stop dreaming we are way ahead of you in many fields and you are also way ahead of us in many other fields (like space) and stop Underestimating us

:rofl: typical of pathological delusional BK fanboys.

Click here
Azerbaijan is reported to have ordered between 20-26 of the planes, which cost about $15 million each. The analyst says Pakistan plans to produce several hundred of the planes over the next 20 years for export and for its own military.

a russian copy? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

btw the so called LCA is a French design which indians fanboys bloody claim to be their's. We are not credit choor like india. we in fact thanked China for JF-17 joint project unlike india who claim everything to be indigenous lol.
not until UNHCR busted indian's lil attempt to sell Dhruv aka BK-117 to Myanmar..
Dhruv
-desinged by MBB germany
-entire avionics supported by IAI "Israel"
-Rockets, guns and engines from France
-Brake systems from Italy
-Fuel tanks and gearboxes from Britain
-self-protection equipment from a Swedish company.
-Hydraulic Package designed and manufactured by APPH "Britain"

but 100% made in india!

:rofl:

:rofl: typical of pathological delusional BK fanboys.

Click here

a russian copy?

btw the so called LCA is a French design which indians fanboys bloody claim to be their's. We are not credit choor like india. we in fact thanked China for JF-17 joint project unlike india who claim everything to be indigenous lol.
not until UNHCR busted indian's lil attempt to sell Dhruv aka BK-117 to Myanmar..
Dhruv
-desinged by MBB germany
-entire avionics supported by IAI "Israel"
-Rockets, guns and engines from France
-Brake systems from Italy
-Fuel tanks and gearboxes from Britain
-self-protection equipment from a Swedish company.
-Hydraulic Package designed and manufactured by APPH "Britain"

but 100% made in india!

Great Answer mann, :smitten: Loved it

Did Indians Learned Everything from their Mother's Womb ?.... NO

Indians also get Assistance from here and there but they don't show, It doesn't mean that they Produce everything on their own. They get Help from USA, UK, Israel and Especially Russia. ISN'T that true ? But even then Our products are far better than theirs.

They will always keep on Underestimating us and we will keep on giving them surprises like Nuclear tests in 1998, Babur cruise missile and many others. India always believed Pakistan can never Acquire such Technologies but Pakistan nation proved them wrong :enjoy:

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

For your Kind information Pakistan has started the serial production of JF-17 and you will see JF-17 MADE IN PAKISTAN (100%) at the end of 2009.

Pakistan has received orders from many countries check it out yourself.

Potential customers

. Even Bangladesh and Srilanka have also expressed interest in our Jet.

What about your LCA and Arjun Tank ? I heard about them that they are in some kind of trouble,:azn: Our JF-17 thunder is Flying high and our Khalid tank is doing a great job and we have plans for JF-17 thunder ll and Al-khalid ll.

We don't have any problem if India is selling its Defence products to any country in the world as this is her right to do so but India should not make a Angry face when Pakistan gets into a Defence deal with any country in the world,As this is our right to do so (I am referring to Indian objection over Pakistani F-16 purchase from USA, Pakistani Defence ties with Srilanka and Bangladesh And Pakistani Small arms sale to Burma, Vietnam and Gulf States)

And please tell me which Russian Jet matches JF-17 thunder if you are saying that

So you better stop dreaming we are way ahead of you in many fields and you are also way ahead of us in many other fields (like space) and stop Underestimating us

Source: Wikipedia

Engine

The engine is Russian RD-93. Does that still make 100% made in Pakistan

Radars

Chinese Nanjing KLJ-7 radar
Russian Phazotron Super Komar radar
Italian FIAR Grifo-S7 radar
British GEC-Marconi Blue Hawk radar
French Thomson-CSF RC-400 radar

Electro-optical systems
Type Hongguang-I Electro-optical radar

Does that still make 100% pakistan.

JF-17 to start with, is a upgrade of J-7, which is in itself, a bastardized copy of mig-21 fighters. While, India is getting rid of mig-21s, pakistan is inducting a little better version of mig-21 :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.

Just because you are assembling things in Pakistan doesn't make it indigenous (it is like apple designing ipod in US, but assembled in China, that doesn't make it chinese technology). Finally, one question to you, what is the contribution of pakistan in technological terms (is there any history to development of engines, radars, air frame work, anything done by pakistan towards this fighter)

So check your facts and come back Mr.100%:rofl::rofl::rofl:.

Great Answer mann, :smitten: Loved it

Did Indians Learned Everything from their Mother's Womb ?.... NO

Indians also get Assistance from here and there but they don't show, It doesn't mean that they Produce everything on their own. They get Help from USA, UK, Israel and Especially Russia. ISN'T that true ? But even then Our products are far better than theirs.

They will always keep on Underestimating us and we will keep on giving them surprises like Nuclear tests in 1998, Babur cruise missile and many others. India always believed Pakistan can never Acquire such Technologies but Pakistan nation proved them wrong :enjoy:

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

No body learns anything while in womb.

India never claimed that everything is 100% indigenous. You are just over-stating.

Babur missile is a reverse enginnered copy of Tomahawk missile (Link).

What products are better?. Did you produce them?. Even your nuclear stuff is tested for you by chinese. Nuclear designs are chinese. It is all copy, no novelty.

Source: Wikipedia

Engine

The engine is Russian RD-93. Does that still make 100% made in Pakistan

Radars

Chinese Nanjing KLJ-7 radar
Russian Phazotron Super Komar radar
Italian FIAR Grifo-S7 radar
British GEC-Marconi Blue Hawk radar
French Thomson-CSF RC-400 radar

Electro-optical systems
Type Hongguang-I Electro-optical radar

Does that still make 100% pakistan.

JF-17 to start with, is a upgrade of J-7, which is in itself, a bastardized copy of mig-21 fighters. While, India is getting rid of mig-21s, pakistan is inducting a little better version of mig-21 :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.

Just because you are assembling things in Pakistan doesn't make it indigenous (it is like apple designing ipod in US, but assembled in China, that doesn't make it chinese technology). Finally, one question to you, what is the contribution of pakistan in technological terms (is there any history to development of engines, radars, air frame work, anything done by pakistan towards this fighter)

So check your facts and come back Mr.100%:rofl::rofl::rofl:.

Stop being so arrogant, I have read the facts many times and for your kind information My home page for internet explorer is Wikipedia .

I never said 100 % made in Pakistan, On the contrary i said with the help of China, and we showed the whole world when we first flew JF-17 thunder in Pakistani Skies on 23 march, The plane was Half red (showing Chinese flag) and Half Green (showing Pakistani flag). We tell the world from where we are getting the tech.

one question to you, what is the contribution of pakistan in technological terms (is there any history to development of engines, radars, air frame work, anything done by pakistan towards this fighter)

Regarding Pakistani Contribution, let me tell you one fact mann, The project was initially "Super 7" but due to the contributions of Pakistan they whole Project was changed and many changes were made by the Pakistani engineers in the field of Air frame Design, Avionics, HUD and many more thats why it was named JF-17 at the end.

it is like apple designing ipod in US, but assembled in China, that doesn't make it chinese technology

Do you know the meaning of TOT (transfer of technology), China did made a great contribution in this project but you cannot say that Pakistan Contribution was negligible, Otherwise why china would have agreed to 50-50 Partnership in the profit of this project ? Pakistan Engineers were actively involved with the Chinese Engineers and they worked together on everything, it was not like china made the jet we are just copy and pasting no dear its not like that, Pakistan has now started Serial production of JF-17 in Pakistan.

At least we show from where we are getting our tech, what about you ? do you give credit to your helpers ?

hey idiot is every one brought up like that in your society?

who, where stated that JF-17 is 100% made by pakistanis? we still thank our Chinese brothers for helping us but we are not credit choor like indians to satisfy their ego. and is wakopedia what you can come up with? lol its a joke for fanboys battle ground.
only first 50 JF-17 will have a basic Chinese Radar, avionics, armament package, and russian Rd-93 engine. all 50 fully combat capable JF-17 will be operational way before first LCA even pass IOC lol. and lol talking of LCA.. nothing but a inbreed product of viggen and mirage-III..
then the next JF-17 block II will have western avionics, french RC-400 radar, MICA missile etc..
then the third block will be a improved version of JF-17 and western LCA will be just sitting duck good for parades and collecting dusts in museums like the old grand father HF-24... both have same resemblance same characteristics and lol.. none passed FOC heck even IOC... lol ..

Reactions: was
hey idiot is every one brought up like that in your society?

who, where stated that JF-17 is 100% made by pakistanis? we still thank our Chinese brothers for helping us but we are not credit choor like indians to satisfy their ego. and is wakopedia what you can come up with? lol its a joke for fanboys battle ground.
only first 50 JF-17 will have a basic Chinese Radar, avionics, armament package, and russian Rd-93 engine. all 50 fully combat capable JF-17 will be operational way before first LCA even pass IOC lol. and lol talking of LCA.. nothing but a inbreed product of viggen and mirage-III..
then the next JF-17 block II will have western avionics, french RC-400 radar, MICA missile etc..
then the third block will be a improved version of JF-17 and western LCA will be just sitting duck good for parades and collecting dusts in museums like the old grand father HF-24... both have same resemblance same characteristics and lol.. none passed FOC heck even IOC... lol ..

You moron, look at metalfalcon's post. I have highlighted in my reply to that post. He did write 100% made in pakistan.

You can come up with whatever versions of JF-17, it is still a 4th generation fighter and we have Su-30MKI (a 4.5th gen fighter) to kick ***.

When LCA will come you will run for cover, I can guarantee.:bounce::bounce:

Last edited:
No body learns anything while in womb.

India never claimed that everything is 100% indigenous. You are just over-stating.

Babur missile is a reverse enginnered copy of Tomahawk missile (Link).

What products are better?. Did you produce them?. Even your nuclear stuff is tested for you by chinese. Nuclear designs are chinese. It is all copy, no novelty.

Babur missile is a reverse enginnered copy of Tomahawk missile

It is JUST claimed by USA but there is no proof about it, search more you will come to know about it.

Even if it was,So what? we have the talent do it do you think Reverse Engineering is a small thing ?

What products are better?. Did you produce them

Our Missiles are better because we never had a failure in our tests but India had many failures during testing, you know well about it, our Tank AL-Khalid is better than yours ARJUN tank our JF-17 is better than your LCA (little confused aircraft :rofl::rofl::rofl: Just kidding don't mind).

About Producing, mann we are making it on our own now, we had some contribution from some countries initially but now we are Standing on our own feet. The main Point is we have Made lot of Improvements and Advances in the Technology which we had previously this clearly proves our indigenous capability

Even your nuclear stuff is tested for you by chinese. Nuclear designs are chinese. It is all copy, no novelty

Thats the most Silliest thing i have ever heard :what:, This clearly shows me the effect of Indian Propaganda and Indian underestimation of Pakistan. Give me some NEUTRAL PROVE of this statement not an Indian version, From where did you came up with this thing mann ?:cheesy: We have Nukes and we made it on our own (just as India made it on its on and please don't forget that Pakistan used the same techniques to get the Stuff necessary for Atomic bomb by which India got a hand on them ALTHOUGH SOURCES WERE DIFFERENT). Try to digest this fact, I know its not EASY FOR YOU TO EVEN IMAGINE THAT PAKISTAN CAN HAVE SUCH A TECHNOLOGY, BUT AS A MATTER OF FACT WE DO AND WE MADE IT on our own, NO MATTER WHAT THE HELL INDIAN MEDIA SAYS ABOUT IT.

It is all copy, no novelty

What about your Program ? If I say it was Just a Russian Copy and as you said there is no novelty in Copy.

Wake up mann, where are you living, Germans were the TRUE architects of A-bomb but Americans got the hold on the German resources so what you will say ? "The American Bomb which was dropped on Japan was a German copy ?

Russian had the American technology when they made the A-bomb even UK and France got the technology From USA Isn't that True ? so according to you they were American copies or German copies is that correct dear ?

So I think IF Indian nukes are not Copy then Indians must have learnt some new techniques from their Mother's Womb (no offense but you forced me to say so)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom