What's new

Indo-Russian supersonic missile threatens China’s security

As for Japan i dont think they are dumb enough to mess with their permanent neighbor ( RUSSIA & CHINA ) for usa :).

That my friend, is a red herring. There is difference between projection and intention when it comes to Japan.

Like I had mentioned. You don't have to wait for 50 or 100 years to know who's who. I have been reading this forum for quite some time & been laughing at many intuitions of you people like for eg; when Pakistanis do posts claiming by 2025, 2030 we will have submarines, we will have anti ballistic missile, J20 aircraft, that weapon, this weapon.

The biggest question is, will Pakistan even survive till 2025 looking at the way things are shaping. It looks by 2021/22 Pakistanis will become so fed up of their own country, they will be desperate to leave the country & get refuge in China, Iran, Saudi, Turkey, America, Europe, etc. You will be even willing to change your religion for getting refuge.

It will be a stage where you will be going with your wife & children & literally begging at each doorstep in tears to give refuge. This is the future I see of Pakistan. If you shed your India obsession & analyse your country's economy, debts, threats & security you yourself will be able to see it.

Regarding China, Don't worry have patience. Very soon time will tell who's the cat & who's the tiger.

Pakistan only have one threat and I have been saying for a while until Pakistani Govt and Army realize that this threat is not going away without the fight, so far they have not been listening to me but time will come when both people and govt will realize it. Pakistan's survival depends on destruction of India...good and evil cannot not survive together, and good is here to stay no matter how butt hurt you get

here comes the chinese cheerleaders .i used to consider pak was an independent nation not some chinese provinces

my reply to post like these is always
hehehehe

Chinese military is more powerful than Indian military,no doubt on that. But I am telling you one thing Indians are the most deadly opponent you have today after uncle sam,and for your kind information any non nuclear war between India and China won't be like the fight between cat and tiger,and you will get hurt very badly in that conflict .

Only Indian soldiers I have seen in action is in some videos in Kashmir, I am sorry to say that Army cannot fight.

Pakistan only have one threat and I have been saying for a while until Pakistani Govt and Army realize that this threat is not going away without the fight, so far they have not been listening to me but time will come when both people and govt will realize it. Pakistan's survival depends on destruction of India...good and evil cannot not survive together, and good is here to stay no matter how butt hurt you get

hehehehe
not personal bro just for fun.glad u took it in that way only

hehehehe

Only Indian soldiers I have seen in action is in some videos in Kashmir, I am sorry to say that Army cannot fight.
Then come and have try

Pakistan's only have one threat & many have said this to the Gov.t & the Army & this threat is not going to go away unless you change your approach. Your biggest threat is hatred of India & the belief India is the enemy & it's survival is destruction of India. If you believe & teach in your text books Indians & Hindus are evil it wont become truth. The truth is whole world is friends with India & every friend has become a enemy of Pakistan

Pakistan can only survive by peace with India. Nobody & Nothing can save Pakistan except peace with India. It may be difficult for any Pakistani to accept this, but that's reality. You won't be able to understand this ever, since you are blinded with hatred.

Kindly search for all the videos of 1947/48, 1965, 71 & 99 videos also. If you need more work, you need to search for Surgical strike videos, this will keep you amused & charged. Just this one term is enough for you people to go Ga Ga.

You can start your song if you want on Surgical strike like as usual if you want

That my friend, is a red herring. There is difference between projection and intention when it comes to Japan.
Japan wont intervene in any sort of Sino-Us conflict . so do india .

There is no in-security feeling of China. It's their dirty games with Pakistan which is irritating.

Anyway No need to worry, China's economy will be choked to death & it has already started. They are in deep debts. The west & especially America will stop most of its chinese cheap imports & pull out investments from China under Trump. The oil will be kept low, so all these oil rich countries don't have money to lavishly throw money on chinese products. It's already working including Russia feeling the heat of low oil prices. If all these doesn't work towards the collapse of the Chinese economy, America will attack China sooner or later. Let Trump settle down.

Anytime this attack can kick off, Ideally, I am predicting after re-election of Modi for 2nd term as PM in 2019, America will definitely attack China. Japan, Vietnam, Australia & Taiwan will ally America to take down China. If Russia interferes the Ukraine & NATO forces would enter. If N Korea interferes S Korea will enter.

India doesn't have to do anything to China except giving intelligence sharing support to the US & Japan, unless China launches an attack at our border or territory in this war. China will surely perish or will be taken 100 years behind. Main outcome out of the war is China will be broken into pieces, so as to not have access to India or Middle East. India will get back Kashmir & occupied territories of Arunachal.

Tibet will either be independent or they will vote to be part of India or Dalai Lama will suggest people to vote for India, to avoid any future Chinese oppression. Tibetians already live happily in India & all of them love & have huge respect India. If you ask them are you Indian, they will proudly say yes I am.

Xin Jiang will be cut off along with Hong Kong & Macau. Don't worry, this will happen in our life time, I feel definitely before 2026, No need to wait long also, it's just around the corner.
i can tell you've been having wayyyy to but much booze

Pakistan's only have one threat & many have said this to the Gov.t & the Army & this threat is not going to go away unless you change your approach. Your biggest threat is hatred of India & the belief India is the enemy & it's survival is destruction of India. If you believe & teach in your text books Indians & Hindus are evil it wont become truth. The truth is whole world is friends with India & every friend has become a enemy of Pakistan

Pakistan can only survive by peace with India. Nobody & Nothing can save Pakistan except peace with India. It may be difficult for any Pakistani to accept this, but that's reality. You won't be able to understand this ever, since you are blinded with hatred.

LOL Indian is talking about peace...I guess you dont watch/read what your leaders say everyday. There is no doubt in any Pakistanis mind that as long as there is India intact there will be no peace

Then come and have try

are you a 5th grader, your reply sound like it

There is no in-security feeling of China. It's their dirty games with Pakistan which is irritating.

Anyway No need to worry, China's economy will be choked to death & it has already started. They are in deep debts. The west & especially America will stop most of its chinese cheap imports & pull out investments from China under Trump. The oil will be kept low, so all these oil rich countries don't have money to lavishly throw money on chinese products. It's already working including Russia feeling the heat of low oil prices. If all these doesn't work towards the collapse of the Chinese economy, America will attack China sooner or later. Let Trump settle down.

Anytime this attack can kick off, Ideally, I am predicting after re-election of Modi for 2nd term as PM in 2019, America will definitely attack China. Japan, Vietnam, Australia & Taiwan will ally America to take down China. If Russia interferes the Ukraine & NATO forces would enter. If N Korea interferes S Korea will enter.

India doesn't have to do anything to China except giving intelligence sharing support to the US & Japan, unless China launches an attack at our border or territory in this war. China will surely perish or will be taken 100 years behind. Main outcome out of the war is China will be broken into pieces, so as to not have access to India or Middle East. India will get back Kashmir & occupied territories of Arunachal.

Tibet will either be independent or they will vote to be part of India or Dalai Lama will suggest people to vote for India, to avoid any future Chinese oppression. Tibetians already live happily in India & all of them love & have huge respect India. If you ask them are you Indian, they will proudly say yes I am.

Xin Jiang will be cut off along with Hong Kong & Macau. Don't worry, this will happen in our life time, I feel definitely before 2026, No need to wait long also, it's just around the corner.
Wasting my 2 mins reading this garbage, get a life, would you?

LOL Indian is talking about peace...I guess you dont watch/read what your leaders say everyday. There is no doubt in any Pakistanis mind that as long as there is India intact there will be no peace

are you a 5th grader, your reply sound like it
You ask yourself this to you. Based on a video you Made conclusion that army can't fight. What type of intellectual thinking u r having then

Back
Top Bottom