What's new

Indo / Pak war of 2019.....all updates

A number of rallies were taken out in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa today to express solidarity with the armed forces against Indian aggression.
In the provincial capital Peshawar, the rallies were taken out in Chamkani, Khyber Bazaar, Warsak road and Peshawar Sadar.
Such rallies were also taken out in Charsadda and Swat and South Waziristan.
Participants of the rallies were carrying placards condemning the Indian aggressive postures. They also lauded the response of Pakistan Air Force to recent Indian aggression.
Students of Government College Women University Faisalabad also took out a rally in favour of Pakistan Army.

Utter nonsense and massively disappointed with indian gov should have acted now its better to die once rather wait for some ied blast to happen and live in fear.
These stupid indians will always be giving pakistan a chance to get up and keep coming back when will they understand terrorism is a synonym of pakistan , i guess waiting for their loved one to die.
Massivly disappointed

Discussion of Todays Hero Pilot Hassan Siddique with his Ex Senior

Well done, my Hero, well done. Nation is humbly proud of you and your force. You guys are our pride.

However, I cannot understand what my hero said after 'un ki jo troops ki bajai hai'. Can some one please write what he said?

He turned out to be a bigger idiot. Captive criminal Indian pilot being released unconditional without any bargain tomorrow. BLOODY COWARD.

Imran Khan!! Boy, you are a big fool. You are fighting with an enemy with no morals. Indian leadership is bunch of compulsive liars and backstabbers. Same goes for their army. You cannot hand over POW when we are at war with them

We've updated our post at https://www.flightradar24.com/blog/tensions-between-india-and-pakistan-affect-air-traffic/ … with relevant Notams from Afghanistan—which is now allowing limited overflight traffic with specific instructions—and an accounting of the ferry flights that departed Pakistan earlier today.

D0gIQ15XcAABPI1.jpg

The he whole war scenario, we have forgotten one thing,..

SIR LCA TEJAS FIGHTER BHAI ????

I see it everyday on youtube defeating JF17 Thunder in LCA vs JF17 videos..

With the absence of 7th Gen Tejas, chitrol was destined for the IAF,. What were IAF thinking ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom