What's new

Indo / Pak war of 2019.....all updates

The pilot’s statements need to go through opsec and clearance.

hmm, for possible consequences ? I wonder how much truth is there in his claim of that media is not even showing 30% of what we did , and places hit bu PAF does have IA personnel ? 300-350 of them that is huge numbers he is claiming .

South and north indians are very different.
The beauty is despite being different we are one country.

Yeah except that we can't find dead body of even 3 of those 300 terrorists :lol:
No wonder modi is confident to fool you guys. He knows that he has idiots like you in the nation he is ruling.

PEOPLE PELT STONES ON TREES THAT BEAR FRUITS! :rolleyes:

Your modi was so desperate to win election that he did put life of your forces in danger
Your theory falls flat on its face bcoz the man is winning the elections hand down. :lol: Here's a survey where 83% of Indians had said they would like to see Modi return to power. And mind you this survey was conducted long before the attack on Pakistan>>>
83% say Modi-led government is most likely outcome after 2019 elections

If you had captured, you would have posted his SERVICE number.
Tell me his SERVICE number and i will believe you.

if you desire healing.. Abhinandan indian pilot SERVICE # is 27981.
india accept its their pilot.

hmm, for possible consequences ? I wonder how much truth is there in his claim of that media is not even showing 30% of what we did , and places hit bu PAF does have IA personnel ? 300-350 of them that is huge numbers he is claiming .
He is referring to the number of troops rattled by explosions.

Is this true that body count as result of Pakistani sorties being under reported by both sides and the real number is several hundred?

Long before in this case meant 21st FEBRUARY 2019. :lol:
The survey is a very recent one. Lolz
Ok let me make it simpler - after surgical strike 2.0 + skirmishes in the last 72 hours, how will that effect the results?

Back
Top Bottom