What's new

Indo-Israeli Nexus Sabotages World Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm , please read Bull's post right above yours. Me'thinks that I have to echo the same sentiment when it comes to you little buddy. I suggest that you concentrate on your studies and stop bothering yourself so much with India's affairs. We will get along just fine without you stressing whether our planes will fall out of the skies or whether our General Kapoor is the right man for the job we pay him to do. Now run off and go and do your english homework. Tarra :cheers:

yea have an idot for the right job tarra ... you are dilouted ... remember you guys told me india is secular and democracy filled? but when i asked to give the rights to kashmiri people ....no.... that your responce led by a couple of BS excuses... so stop trying to act like a good guy beacuse your friend jagjnatt said that india wants to seperate pakistan and destabel pakistan and cause it to be a failed state ... this is what your partner in crime says

and ur muhammed pimp will be waiting for ur mujahidden with 72 virgins.....:taz:
Porkistan=allah's **** on earth...
NO MODERATOR TO REMOVE THIS...?????

and look here true face of india ... this aint youtube kid

62 years later and we still haven't "got the picture". Perhaps Kashmiri insurgents need a noble person of your calibre to take up the cause. Care to come across the LOC with an AK47 and show the Indian troops "the wider picture" or are you one of those cowards who prefer sending some poor kid from some backward town in your country with promises of heaven and 70 virgins if they go down to Kashmir and fire off a few shots at the Indian troops? Sounds nice to mouth off a violent cause now doesn't it ? But put the measure to the test and offer you a chance to show your mettle and you would prefer sitting in your comfy Canadian armchair waging jihad from your pc . Thank heavens we have more of you and less of them :coffee:

the way you described my position is completely true .... i a jihad PC.. yess beacuse i speak the truth you hate me ... its ok now go watch sum bollywood film showing pakistan as a big bad putty cat

Uncessary bandwidth waste for just a crap article. Believe me there are million ways to get cool.

and ur muhammed pimp will be waiting for ur mujahidden with 72 virgins.....:taz:
Porkistan=allah's **** on earth...
NO MODERATOR TO REMOVE THIS...?????

NEVER CURSE ANY RELIGION, NOT EVEN BY MISTAKE.

mods please close the thread...Taimi atleast give a lecture to both Indian and zagahaga.....

listen what r u doing to baloch ...area the whole world knows...and we have got 234 observers of un human rights.........in our indian kashmir........tell me if u hate us so much why ur leaders beg before them for weapons and money....u r nothing but cowards....a terrorist has no religion.......so kindly dont have religion in this......do u really think we gonna beleve u.....u can say kasab killed so many innocent people....and that was a bravery,......

for real? if i would recall sum half naked bramin did not drink or eat for decades .... lol full of BS aswell:disagree:

let me tell u man/woman/..........,whatever u r.....<who abuses one's religion surely cant be a man>

just try to get somewhat near to reality.....we both are neighbours....we need to learn to co-exist.....rather than to be played by us that supplies weapons to both the nations....
also we know that ur nation was named as 8 fastest failing state in 2009.....<UN REPORT.....CHECK GOOGLE>morever extremism never helps rather it degrades the situation......if u r so motivated against india....u should try out an indian rather than to sittin on a pc an shouting the jehad.....allah ki kasam teri jaban kat denge........kuran padhi hai aapne kabhi....usme saaf saaf likha hai ki woh kafir hain jo drink karte hain....so r u gonna shoot ur president, that 10percent man ??????????? also it never teaches to abuse someone else religion ....u must try to fame our allah not defame it......also to indian brothers dont abuse anyone's religion...even hinduism dosent teaches that.....pakistanis are not bad.....trust me i have got frends there but quite a few leaders and some people are just trying to bring religion in b/w to get vote bank....we cant blame a country for some junks like zagahaga.....also let me accept we have done mistakes in kashmir...as some of the security peronells took hyper steps....we r sorry for them....pm atal bihari ji appol. for that in 2000 sept..in a rally in rajauri....kashmir....

but still india is the a very large good kind hearted well cultured<pakistan also> and very happening nation....:wave:

oh yes here comes indians crying WOLF ... me bad zagahaga ... please i only reply with the same reaction that i read soo dont get personal ...and me attacking religon? yea shure go look at the comment above and you will see true face of the culprits so dont go trying to play a wild card..

Hi
it's no doubt a big issue even the Americans have realized that such attitude should not be tolerated if they want world to have some peace, the recent American pressure on Israel to stop the expansion is a proof of this, however its too little and too little but lets hope for the best

Hi
it would be nice if the MOD'S could ban all new indian members from registering on PDF for some time. as such profanity shouldn't be tolerated. :mod:

Hi
it would be nice if the MOD'S could ban all new indian members from registering on PDF for some time. as such profanity shouldn't be tolerated. :mod:

So that pakistani members can keep insulting our dead soldiers and make racist rants here without challenge?

This should be made policy, then we will not come here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom