What's new

Indo-China tensions: excellent opportunity for Pakistan to cash in?

Well Nazi modi thought annexing Kashmir and Ladakh would be easy and he got a nod from TiT in WH. BJP grossly miss calculated China equation. With US now in self isolationist mode, things are now open turf for China to assert its claim to get back their territory. Forget UN resolutions, this is how it is got to be settled.

Cheerleaders are resorting to propaganda now. Poor souls. Chinese should be careful with these people as they would want nothing but animosity between our people for their own advantage.

Tragic, calling friends chilling 'cheerleaders'.

Here;

cb6d98987107792822e882fa5ae46183.png

The Chinese bros got owned, they can't dance. I suppose the Chinese troops will now get their revenge by asking the Pakistani troops to join in on a Chinese folk song and dance. :lol:

India will pay their price for the shity chaos.
Modi can not control the spread of covid19 in India, just make tension for a diversionary tactic.
If any Chinese soldier was murdered by Indian at 15th June, there would be the lead news in Inidan media, but not in fact.
They are still to come up with a photograph. Meanwhile, their deads have been circulating in the Chinese forums.

Hi,

To all fanbois, neem hakeem and armchair generals -

It is precisely what the US and India want Pakistan to do that. To escalate in Kashmir and as soon as that happens US being cheap mediator will come with UN forces over Kashmir area and say these are two Nuke rivals and war should be avoided with them as Pakistan doesn't have depth and will lower the nuke threshold so they will come with UN stop the clashes /war and then since this is disputed they will stop the road world of CPEC cutting through that region as a whole of that is disputed.

China has restraint Pakistan since last year from making any move that will endanger the cpecs integrity, hence Pakistan is just calmly waiting. whereas china can easily deal with India and put immense pressure on them without affecting the status quo. IF you look Bejineg thinks tanks theyre saying this all because of revocation of article 370.

This is main point that everyone here is missing

Where is my positive rating button????
I am sorry, bro. Next time, ok?

Back
Top Bottom