What's new

Indo-Bangla celebrations to mark Tagore`s 150th birth anniversary

Tagwhore is an indian and doesn't even represent bangladesh culture.Most of his songs are boring and have paganism hidden in it. Its only BAL and the atheist susil shamaj found in the intellectually bankrupt bangla academy celebrates this Tagwhore. Even
this article is from an indian news paper. He is A-Z indian and represent hindu culture.

But "Tagwhore" was/is more successful than 2-bit poster Luffy 500 who couldn't string a haiku together if his life depended on it.

Luffy 500, Kobiraaz and Al-Zakir are ultra religious idiots. Sorry no offence to either of them but what they say means sq**t to me to be honest.

first you should change your national anthem...:tongue:

Why stop at national anthem? BD should change changing dress, language and culture as a whole as everything they have smells of evil yindoos.

I have never really understood why Muslims in our sub-continent are in a perpetual state of identity crises. Pakis think they are Arabian, never mind they are treated like sh!t over there. The Bangladeshis think they too are middle eastern or something.

Try to be who you are first before you try to become someone else :hitwall:

I doubt this Luffy guy and that Al Zakir are bengali in first place.
Without knowing anything you should not make any comment. Yes they are not bengali. Either both or al Zakir is bihari. Al Zakir is an engineer and lives in usa n luffy in saudi. Both are jammat supporter but may not be directly involved.

Bengali is Hindu Language.

Bangladeshis should Learn Some Islamic Language like Arabic, Farsi or Some Somalian Language. :lol:

Or Urdu :D

But Bangladeshi people should respect a poet of such calibre. He even won a Nobel; and Bangladesh's national Anthem is one of his poems.
And I don't think Tagore was "Hindu" or "Indian" by soul, but rather "Bengali"; and hailed form an Undivided India under the British, so technically speaking doesn't belong to either Purbo or Paschim :)

I have never really understood why Muslims in our sub-continent are in a perpetual state of identity crises. Pakis think they are Arabian, never mind they are treated like sh!t over there. The Bangladeshis think they too are middle eastern or something

O please, no body is claiming to be Arabian. While some might actually descend from them (arains) most aren't. We do like to associate ourselves with our Muslim bros elsewhere though, thank you very much.
And I doubt Bangladeshi's think like that either, in fact it's you Indians: North's claiming superiority against the Southerners based on this Aryan-Dravidian crap :tdown:
Stop making things up to score points.

ok come on lifty bhai even on Tagore!!!!!!!!!

Tagore was Bengali. Beside he is one of the great minds to win Nobel. He is a famous writer. Not necessarily you need to like what he writes but have some respect.

O please, no body is claiming to be Arabian. While some might actually descend from them (arains) most aren't. We do like to associate ourselves with our Muslim bros elsewhere though, thank you very much.
And I doubt Bangladeshi's think like that either, in fact it's you Indians: North's claiming superiority against the Southerners based on this Aryan-Dravidian crap :tdown:
Stop making things up to score points.

Are you kidding me?!?!?! You guys are dying to be Arabian. An acquaintance of mine, who happens to be from Pakistan says that they are of Arabian descent, that it is frowned upon to say "khuda hafiz" as opposed to "Allah Hafiz".

I constantly hear that Pakistanis are descendants of Arabs and what not from none other than "Zaid Hamid Saab" :P

You guys have such a tough time accepting that you were all Hindus who converted, that you try to erase and in the instance of Pakistan re-write history. Pakistan came into being in 1947. Yet, in order to prove lineage, you try to associate yourself with Arabs to create a make-believe history.

BTW, the whole Aryan invasion is a myth. There is no conclusive proof that it happened!

Tagore was a genius ! No doubt! But choosing his song as our national anthem was a mistake! bengali nationalism Vs Bangladeshi nationalism has been long standing political debate in Bangladesh. And personally i want national anthem written by a Bangladeshi ! not an indian..

Tagore was Bengali. Beside he is one of the great minds to win Nobel. He is a famous writer. Not necessarily you need to like what he writes but have some respect.

Dude! Hate has no boundaries, role models, religion, rhyme or reason. Its just that hate! I am sure these people hate Einstein too. Just because he was a Jew, never-mind that their own contribution to this planet is just cr@p that comes out of both their ends :P

Did you mean me?:woot:
Well I should not have used the abusive word for Tagore. It must have hurt the feelings of many Indians who respect him
since he was their anthem writer, and so I stand corrected. I edited the abusive part from my previous post.

I don't hate tagore or anyhing, its just the anger that when I think that an Indian bengali wrote our national anthem. Our
National anthem doesn't have the word bangladesh in it. Its just the word bangla representing united Bengal. But the question
is whether Tagore implied a independent united bengal or united bengal incorporated in India. Obviously he wanted to have the
whole bengal to be in Indian union. He was an indian nationalist, and he proved that in many of his writings. He wrote the
song in 1905 during the first bengal partition where the Babus of w.begal would have lost their control of muslim peasants
of E.Bengal and that's when Tagore, a jamaidar himself wrote the song. These same babus who rejected partition in 1905
voted for congress and Indian union in 1947, rejecting Fazlul haq's proposal of independent bengal. Does our national anthem represent our unique identity?We are culturally different from W.bengal in every aspect of life. Its the anger when
these some intellectually bankrupt susil samaj and budhijibis utter the crap of apar bangla and opar bangla. These budhijibis
are indian agents and they are projecting tagore as a representative of our culture. That's what angers me but I wrongfully
directed that anger towards Tagore for which I stand corrected.

Back
Top Bottom