What's new

Indiia lost one day series

we are so frikkin fickle.. One bad tour and the whole record of being the best test team, T20 World cup, ICC world cup, goes into the dump..

Luck is not with team india lol after scoring 280 runs on a wicket that offered something for the bowlers and then taking 3 quick wickets still they didn't manage to win form there. your bowling needs to be sort out otherwise india will suffer from heavy looses on no-subcontinetal venues

Luck is not with team india lol after scoring 280 runs on a wicket that offered something for the bowlers and then taking 3 quick wickets still they didn't manage to win form there. your bowling needs to be sort out otherwise india will suffer from heavy looses on no-subcontinetal venues

Luck is not issues and I hate blaming on Luck. See the bowlers bowling here, Munaf/RP/SreeSanth etc are having 120 KMPH speed and no movement of Ball. They dont even have temprament like Zaheer. Batsman r not able to play swinging balls. Why to blame luck on this?

Luck is not issues and I hate blaming on Luck. See the bowlers bowling here, Munaf/RP/SreeSanth etc are having 120 KMPH speed and no movement of Ball. They dont even have temprament like Zaheer. Batsman r not able to play swinging balls. Why to blame luck on this?

you are missing
Serwag
Sachin
Ghambir
Yuvraj
Harbajahan
Yusuf
Sharma
Zaheer

Any team with 8 regulars would struggle to even gel.

because if i would have gone with otherwise , your mates would have started bashing my posts , so the modest way to commiserate was to bring in the luck thing lol

India can only play thier ome ground dead wickets

Back
Top Bottom