What's new

Indigenous Tejas.

India has done nothing but painted a failed jet. Lol. India could not even do a good paint job. Nakal kay liya akal ki zaroorat hoti hai. Hal did a failed paint job. Lol.

India has done nothing but painted a failed jet. Lol. India could not even do a good paint job. Nakal kay liya akal ki zaroorat hoti hai. Hal did a failed paint job. Lol.
Hell yes bro...

@denel could it be guptas behind this all?

no, there is no connection between carver and tejas..... guptas were still in saharanpur peddling spices at their fathers shop.

No connection but just people with lot of free time on their hand with conspiracies; remember that was a dual engine not a single engine.

no, there is no connection between carver and tejas..... guptas were still in saharanpur peddling spices at their fathers shop.

No connection but just people with lot of free time on their hand with conspiracies; remember that was a dual engine not a single engine.
I wonder how much free time they have! I mean first CGI'ing the original image to produce something not entirely true just to take a dig at India! I mean seriously, if they invested even half of that much energy in their own research, they would be somewhere else. It is very difficult for an average Pakistani(not the ones in aerospace) to come to the grips of the fact that India has painstakingly been working on various areas of Aerospace Engineering and have actually kind of perfected a few, control laws being one among them. Instead of going through research seminars videos(that are available online) that are regularly organized where folks who actually worked on our radars, composites, control laws, propulsion give lecture as to what challenges they faced and "how" they overcame them, they choose to smear muck. If only they were little more aware!

This thread opened merely on the assumptions made by the OP due to his poor eyesight. He cant differentiate between a cranked delta and LERX.

Dont take seriously....

Back
Top Bottom