What's new

Indigenous Tejas.

BHarwana

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I once asked someone how indigenous is Tejas?

He send me back this cold war image and said this much indigenous it is.

So your thoughts on this please?

IMG_20181203_105743.jpg

Image of actual Tejas below.

images.jpg

Flag of Yugoslavia on the tail of first model.

images-1.png

Last edited:
The cranked Delta wing is exactly the opposite of each other.

Don't forget the F-16 XL.

CJt85hVUsAQc-kk.jpg

The problem is the the jet in my image also has same dimensions of Tejas and falls in same category.

It has intakes and every thing same as tejas and was designed before indigenous tejas.

Very little is know about this concept jet because it was just shut one year before entering production.

where is working model?

Some where in Yugoslavia. NOVI AVION was asked to purpose a multi role fighter. It gave 3 designs. One was made into Israeli lavi other into Atlas and third was mini Rafale. Rafael design went to France. Where as India Israel and south Africa had a deal of joint production. Israeli pulled out of the project after USA offered F-16 and ended lavi. South Africa halted the project and India ended up win the designs from south Africa so they made Tejas from those designs and instead of lavi they bought Su from Russia. This is how much indigenous Tejas is. Lol copy cat Indians.

images-1.jpg
images.png
2018-12-04-11-37-16-1137146764.jpg

Last edited:
I once asked someone how indigenous is Tejas?

He send me back this cold war image and said this much indigenous it is.

So your thoughts on this please?

View attachment 524483

Image of actual Tejas below.

View attachment 524484
Just a fan made CGI based on assumptions. The original Atlas Carver was a twin engined strike plane that too on drawing board...

Tejas is not a plane for India. It an Aerospace Ecosystem

They have developed every major technology for Tejas :

FBW
Composites
AAM
Radar
Even Engine which is still being developed. Quite commendable given the fact that even China has not tasted success with Jets.

The infrastructure that was once developed for SLV and PSLV has evolved to MK III that is what India is trying to do with Tejas .

Nice try, that is Atlas Carver and doesn't look like Tejas.

This is its latest form.
IMG_0733.jpg

https://www.africandefence.net/project-carver-emerges-from-the-shadows/
Ooops..... Why are you so harsh @BHarwana he is just trying to relax with the tension mounted from falling PKR and Rising INR.

Tejas is not a plane for India. It an Aerospace Ecosystem

They have developed every major technology for Tejas :

FBW
Composites
AAM
Radar
Even Engine which is still being developed. Quite commendable given the fact that even China has not tasted success with Jets.

The infrastructure that was once developed for SLV and PSLV has evolved to MK III that is what India is trying to do with Tejas .

Ooops..... Why are you so harsh @BHarwana he is just trying to relax with the tension mounted from falling PKR and Rising INR.

Funniest thing is he looked at the colors on the tail of the Atlas carver model, and assumed it be a "Yugoslavian" flag to find a cold war era angle.

He obviously has no clue that it's the apartheid era South African flag.

Smart assery requires wit and knowledge :sarcastic:

Funniest thing is he looked at the colors on the tail of the Atlas carver model, and assumed it be a "Yugoslavian" flag to find a cold war era angle.

He obviously has no clue that it's the apartheid era South African flag.

Smart assery requires wit and knowledge :sarcastic:
Not a model... Just a bad and factually wrong representation of Atlas Carver through CGI... One engined and double engined...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom