What's new

Indigenous Arjun MBT has Only 42% Indigenous Content

Is this 42% "indigenous content" by weight?! Is that why the Arjun is heavier than it should be, because of its bulky body? :cheers:

the-forum-trolls-demotivational-poster-1210635423.jpg

Here comes 50 sent trollers to earn few sents. .pathetic . .keep degrading standards of pdf 50 sent soldiers

Cost should be the criteria so it more than >58%.

That is not "indigenous":no:

Yeah, we took over 36 years to paint this Imported thing, We must all learn from Pakistan to Finish of the painting work in just 2-3 month time....

Sorry for the Delay, we will send a team of scientists from DRDO to pakistan, so that they can teach us, how to paint a tank in less than 3 month Time, Could you tell us How much do u charge per course??

No Matter how much it cost, You can deduct it from the pre partition debt of 300 crores You owe to us....:lol:

It feels good to troll.... I like it, thank you Titanium for Teaching me this noble art Of yours

Yeah, we took over 36 years to paint this Imported thing, We must all learn from Pakistan to Finish of the painting work in just 2-3 month time....

Sorry for the Delay, we will send a team of scientists from DRDO to pakistan, so that they can teach us, how to paint a tank in less than 3 month Time, Could you tell us How much do u charge per course??

No Matter how much it cost, You can deduct it from the pre partition debt of 300 crores You owe to us....:lol:

It feels good to troll.... I like it, thank you Titanium for Teaching me this noble art Of yours

Here comes cry baby. Why do you whine so much, either accept the fact and move on or say it is not the case.

The constant whining and playing victim is not amusing now.

If you have this urge to diss painting et el , go to the concerned threads:wave:

Added late;

Your nick "IndianArmy" and your crybaby antics don't go well, think about it.

I am appreciating Pakistan for its noble work... and You say I am crying... Wow..You got Sense of Humor Dear, Do not waste it....

Here comes cry baby. Why do you whine so much, either accept the fact and move on or say it is not the case.

The constant whining and playing victim is not amusing now.

If you have this urge to diss painting et el , go to the concerned threads:wave:

Added late;

Your nick "IndianArmy" and your crybaby antics don't go well, think about it.

U r not concerned as far as this thread ...so wat r u doing here??:wave::wave:

BTW guys..this is my 1000 th post......:partay: :partay:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom