What's new

India's Urea imports from Iran banned ahead of Hillary Clinton's visit.

I just want to know where all the Indian members are who said India would never bow to American pressure.

As usual you guys talk a lot but when your foot enters your mouth, you deny it :lol:

One more example of "shining" India I suppose.

You can make Urea from Cows?

those really are some "holy cows"!! :meeting: :laugh:

I just want to know where all the Indian members are who said India would never bow to American pressure.

As usual you guys talk a lot but when your foot enters your mouth, you deny it :lol:

One more example of "shining" India I suppose.

we didnt need this news to confirm it...obviously the indians will bow to the US the way they are as of late; the civilian nuclear deal they signed was contingent on india ending all its trade/commercial ties with Iran - and that is what it happening now

ITs not a ban on Urea imports

Its only the govt. owned company that is saying that it doesn't want Urea imports from Iran

If a private company wants to import Urea from Iran, they can do so

we didnt need this news to confirm it...obviously the indians will bow to the US the way they are as of late; the civilian nuclear deal they signed was contingent on india ending all its trade/commercial ties with Iran - and that is what it happening now

Not just the nukie deal, the whole gamut of Indian trade would be in jeopardy. Financial sanctions against Indian banks doing transactions with Iranians is a huge threat.

This is the same reason no Pakistani or Cheeni bank is ready to support/finance IPP.

peace.

but how do we bow to the usa lolll.
ur the ones that take ameircan aid with open hands and build an army with it.

dw about the nuclear deal.

Not just the nukie deal, the whole gamut of Indian trade would be in jeopardy. Financial sanctions against Indian banks doing transactions with Iranians is a huge threat.

This is the same reason no Pakistani or Cheeni bank is ready to support/finance IPP.

peace.

do u even make sence to urself? plz review ur post and and learn more about economy before showing ur talent.

do u even make sence to urself? plz review ur post and and learn more about economy before showing ur talent.

The Topic is about India, kindly keep Pakistan out of this thread.
And re read the article to see how India bowed to USA.

Just like that: ;)
IN01_MANMOHAN-OBAMA_15260e.jpg

The Topic is about India, kindly keep Pakistan out of this thread.
And re read the article to see how India bowed to USA.

its not to called bowing but called diplomacy. if by reducing some urea we can keep boosting trade with america, its a great decision. u wont understand it, leave it. u need an economically sound mind to understand it which u dont have. u consider this bowing i consider this as india becoming even stronger on world stage.

india is lead by sane economists and planners unlike some countries who dont even know that their economy is 10% over inflated.

Just like that: ;)
IN01_MANMOHAN-OBAMA_15260e.jpg

if that keeps u happy then thats fine. we are not being bombed by that country.

its not to called bowing but called diplomacy. if by reducing some urea we can keep boosting trade with america, its a great decision. u wont understand it, leave it. u need an economically sound mind to understand it which u dont have. u consider this bowing i consider this as india becoming even stronger on world stage.

india is lead by sane economists and planners unlike some countries who dont even know that their economy is 10% over inflated.

if that keeps u happy then thats fine. we are not being bombed by that country.

The problem is not trade, or even what India does.
Because honestly I could not care less.
The problem is when Indian members shoot their mouths about how "shining" India will never bow to American pressure and :blah:
But then India does exactly that.

No one if faulting India here, because let's face it, they are facing an actual super power.
We are faulting you Indians who are living in Lala land with your false pride and big mouths. :angel:

The problem is when Indian members shoot their mouths about how "shining" India will never bow to American pressure and :blah:

No one if faulting India here, because let's face it, they are facing an actual super power.
We are faulting you Indians who are living in Lala land with your false pride and big mouths. :angel:

for a few tonnes of urea we should compromise our trade with the west lolllll. its not called bowing its called good economics. evn china realised that and reduced iranian oil imports. but pakistanis they are funny as always.

:lol: Ego is non issue in strategic matters. Even China has cut down its oil imports from Iran. But don't expect a Pakistani to understand, you lots are way too emotional:cheesy:

India actually buys more urea from Ukraine & Russia than Iran. And because of the high domestic demand, the domestic supply has not been able to keep up, just like China, except on smaller scale.

Plus there have many times been issues with importing from Iran (for private buyers), inspections by 3rd party are very tough and expensive and the radiation levels are higher than CIS counterpart's supply.

all you posters above are purposely avoiding the point I made and trying to justify it.
But I never really expected you guys to address it in the first place.
Takes a big man to admit when he has his foot in his mouth. And everyone knows Indians sure as heck are not big :azn:

all you posters above are purposely avoiding the point I made and trying to justify it.
But I never really expected you guys to address it in the first place.
Takes a big man to admit when he has his foot in his mouth. And everyone knows Indians sure as heck are not big :azn:

just because u wanna see india not big, doesnt mean india is small. if u close ur eyes doenst mean the world has gone dark. we dont make decisions with emotional touch like pakistanis. if by cutting a few tonnes of urea helps our economy in the long run, we will.

btw we r just 12 times bigger than pakistan, not much, no worries.

Back
Top Bottom