What's new

India's tiger population increases by 30% in past three years; country now has 2,226 tigers

It's a really good news, keep up the good work guys.

Generally all we hear about the Tigers are the dwindling numbers and poaching problem, but this is some seriously good news, very happy to see this ! :D

Great job, keep up the good work. And a question for anyone who knows are these tigers tagged?

Could it be simply due to more accurate counting this time round?

I wish that mountain gorilla numbers would go up like Indian tigers. As of now, there are only 880 left in the whole world and most living in a warzone.

Great job, keep up the good work. And a question for anyone who knows are these tigers tagged?
no they are not all tagged.

Could it be simply due to more accurate counting this time round?

I wish that mountain gorilla numbers would go up like Indian tigers. As of now, there are only 880 left in the whole world and most living in a warzone.
this is the most accurate count so far.

I've had the opportunity to see these beauties up close. I remember there was a project on bringing back the Asiatic Cheetah as well.

Funny how nobody would credit Congi government for this while if this happened in Modi government or in Gujarat then everyone would be jumping in joy - 'Acche din aa gaye'.:wave:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom