What's new

India's security does not lie in its Military

@dadeechi What did you drink this morning

This:

2413-Bhang.jpeg

Plz.....Tell that to the numerous folks who attempted to conquer India. Anyway, Russians are doing their best to emulate and copy America. They don't think to highly of Indians/India.F-k what you think or hear.

Huh?

Never expected to see a thread like this on a defense forum.

I think all of us here know that neglecting your military capabilities is a mistake, history has shown it time and time again.

What Chinese people think about Indians?

Ooooopsss!! :D

What Chinese people think about Indians?

Ooooopsss!! :D

What on Earth are you talking about?

Like I said, on a defense forum people know that the military is important for a country's security. So it's funny to see a thread that makes the opposite claim.

What on Earth are you talking about?

Like I said, on a defense forum people know that the military is important for a country's security. So it's funny to see a thread that makes the opposite claim.

I mean while the OP is trying to project India's soft power, I just saw you in here and wanted to ask what Chinese people think about Indians..:)

And yes, military is very important, no doubt.

I just saw you in here and wanted to ask what Chinese people think about Indians..:)

Umm... Nothing?

What do we think of the Dutch, the Nicaraguans, the Canadians, etc.

The vast majority of people here are focused on making it day by day, not much time or reason to think much about foreigners.

I guess the only thing that comes to mind is the Buddhist connection.

Soft power is a very important component of a country's power. And America is a super power as it combines Hard power with Soft power.

@dadeechi I understand where you are coming from but I think it is a bit naive in this day and age to make this argument. No amount of "soft power" is going to protect you from those who want to do you harm especially not in an ideological conflict.

Sadly, I think that for most of India's modern history its leaders have fallen for the falallcy you have demonstrated becasue it's cheap and easy and thus the military has been criminally neglected. Has the mindset changed? I'm not entirely convinced sadly, even the so-called "nationalists"/ right wingers in India are more passive and liberal that some centre-Left politicans in the West.

@Levina @PARIKRAMA @ni8mare

Back
Top Bottom