What's new

India’s Rupee Drops Most in a Month on U.S. Stimulus Taper Bets

Your country tried to manipulate the currency. But your rupee dropped like hot cake when the truth is out. Investor and Indians would rather hold dollar or other major currency rather than rupee, which is unsafe.

My country owns the dollar ... at least know what our currency is when you live off our welfare in chinatown USA

Bad luck..

Just when I am about to travel on a holiday..

My country owns the dollar ... at least know what our currency is when you live off our welfare in chinatown USA

What the hell are you talking about. Be proud of your country India. I know that sometimes, you want to deny your country India when India fail you again and again. If India becomes a super power, al
l your India superpower face book pages will come to fruition. So have patience on your country India.

In the mean time, stop claiming that you are an American when your heart is India only.

What the hell are you talking about. Be proud of your country India. I know that sometimes, you want to deny your country India when India fail you again and again. If India becomes a super power, al
l your India superpower face book pages will come to fruition. So have patience on your country India.

In the mean time, stop claiming that you are an American when your heart is India only.

Seditious chinese like you in america -suffers from thinking others are the of the traits like your ilk :lol:

Why you don't admit your homeland India? You are a traitor.

Sorry , not seditious like you. hell not even one of low self respect( like you) who runs off to a country(s) that is subtly anti-his country

Seditious chinese like you in america -suffers from thinking others are the of the traits like your ilk :lol:

Sorry , not seditious like you. hell not even one of low self respect( like you) who runs off to a country(s) that is subtly anti-his country

The fact that you are an Indian living outside of your own country cannot be hidden by calling others names. You are not hiding from anyone. And just because I call you out does not mean that I'm like you.

The fact that you are an Indian living outside of your own country cannot be hidden by calling others names. You are not hiding from anyone. And just because I call you out does not mean that I'm like you.

The fact is that your calling out is meaningless since everyone knows how seditious you chinese are in america. I don't do copy paste of your traits :D

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom