What's new

India's rise as a superpower has China on edge

^^^ these indians remind me of the story about a guy sitting under a shade under a tree on a hot day. He had an egg in his hand in he started to daydream, in his dream the egg hatched and then he had a chicken whiuch laid some more eggs and then these hatched and then he had several chickens who all had eggs and then he had a chicken farm, he then exchanged some of those chickes for cows and then so the story went but just as he was dreaming of the wealth coming his way he woke and accidently broke the egg

Better to have dreams about making your life bigger and better than nightmares about being blown up in terror strikes.. No ??

As I said, most Pakistanis will just watch from the sidelines and watch the inevitable happen.

They could as well benefit from it. If only they could come to terms with it.

Till then, let them do their thing while we do ours.

^^^ these indians remind me of the story about a guy sitting under a shade under a tree on a hot day. He had an egg in his hand in he started to daydream, in his dream the egg hatched and then he had a chicken whiuch laid some more eggs and then these hatched and then he had several chickens who all had eggs and then he had a chicken farm, he then exchanged some of those chickes for cows and then so the story went but just as he was dreaming of the wealth coming his way he woke and accidently broke the egg

We are taking steps towards growth.

And pakistan making steps towards destruction. and still you are pointing On India and you are laughing. Idiocy at best....

http://www.defence.pk/forums/genera...tan-can-become-superpower-because-talent.html

You people call that talent. welding some extra gadgets to a car. and that anchor talking like it can fire missiles, fly like a helicopter......:rofl:

2000 India GDP 466 Billion $$ , Pakistan pointed on India laughed....
2011 India with 1.8 Trillion $$, Still pakistan pointing fingers on India. How funny, what kinda steps your making towards progress.

China warned U.S , said attack on Pakistan will be attack on China- U.S response OBL raid.
China warned U.S, - U.S response Nato attack on Pakistani troops.

i ll suggest you people first think about your condition look on mirror.

390263_10150354285803564_247461943563_8423508_2105977448_n.jpg

Can i post floods pics which destroyed Pakistan economy in 2010.

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

what a huge load of joke.

india's gdp is about 1/3 of the Chinese one, in real term or in PPP's term. it is developing slower, meaning the gap is widening.

you can keep dreaming, but at the end of day, it is just a little dirty nation full of not that smart people with an average IQ of 82.

We know about Chinese high IQ, mentality.

^^ You see not a single Islamic country there. ;)
you dont see any jew or hindu country there either?
see what i did there? thats called self ownage

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Can i post floods pics which destroyed Pakistan economy in 2010.

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

We know about Chinese high IQ, mentality.
go on, but at least we dont lie and tell others we are a superpower or going to be one anytime soon.

india is not close to being a super power, it has to get rid of those millions living in poverty first

China was in same condition in early 90s and India is on the same way with same pace our GDP will be more than 5 trillion before 2017-18 so dnt worry about our poor and think about our Nuke subs, Aircraft carriers, PAKFA, AAD, PAD

I think our position is much better than China of 1991.They used to eat lizards,snakes and even rats to satisfy their hunger.Lizard eaters seems to have forgotten their past very soon.

Japanese also eat snakes. Its a delicacy.

At least we don't drink cow piss.

India's lifespan today is equal to China's lifespan in 1976.

Cool incredible superpower potential in these pics

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

are u blind? all these india superpower articles including this one is written by westerners.

welll westerners are liars and want to use india as fodder against china

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

india is not close to being a super power, it has to get rid of those millions living in poverty first

hundreds of millions yaar

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom