What's new

India's rise as a superpower has China on edge

I see you are Aussie 4ever, I'm 5ever. That's more than 4ever :p .

whatever.jpg

20 years does not sound as a qualified guess at all. In 20 years India can manage to reach a gdp per capita at around $12.000, even that is a difficult achievement.

Thanks i was looking for the joke since morning finally i got it from defence.pk Thanksss PDF!!!!!!!!

For people who are not familiar with Australian media, this news outlet is a Rupert Murdoch joint -- same company as Fox News, Daily Sun (UK), New York Post, etc.

News Corporation

It is the Australian equivalent of Times of India.

^ Yeeaahh mate.

He's also part of the evil conspiracy for the New World Order too right?

I won't bother replying to you again, but you go right ahead and cook up yet another ID to talk to yourself.

wow still no posts on india's poverty

well to be honest the first thought that came to my mind was that super power status?? cant even feed maijority of its population. But I didnt want to bring it up cos we might offend indian members but now what you say is a valid point and embarassing

Sorry my wild guess was wrong, i just checked future GDP per capita according to Goldman Sachs. In 2030 it is estimated India will have per capita at around $4.500 (and not 12.000)(BRIC - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). Hence, i don't think China has any reasons to fear India, since India is obviously decades behind China's economy.

Sorry my wild guess was wrong, i just checked future GDP per capita according to Goldman Sachs. In 2030 it is estimated India will have per capita at around $4.500(BRIC - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). Hence, i don't think China has any reasons to fear India, since India is obviously decades behind China's economy.
Again an uneducated guess wrt GDP, per capita income & what not. PPP is a more sound metric for eco growth as absolute figures vary greatly even with such a small factor as exchange rates ! Why don't you stop trolling & contribute something better than your IND bashing fetish ?

Back
Top Bottom