What's new

India's Poor Starve as Politicians Steal Their Food

Let them starve, they shouldn't exist in the first place, their negligent parents brought them into existence knowing full well they aren't financially capable of raising a child and of all countries in India. So let them have a taste of natural selection.

Your post is incredibly heartless

everyone says 350 million people in INdia are starving all the time...one question ...how come they live and reproduce despite the fact that they are starving...shouldn't a person die of prolonged starving?

Population Control........we really need ti implement taxation for the third child, forced sterlization for the fourth child, fifth child cut the weeny

Population Control........we really need ti implement taxation for the third child, forced sterlization for the fourth child, fifth child cut the weeny

If forced sterlization is implemented on fourth , how is the fifth child born.

everyone says 350 million people in INdia are starving all the time...one question ...how come they live and reproduce despite the fact that they are starving...shouldn't a person die of prolonged starving?

India is a complex country where there are more cell phone connections than toilets.

That'd be a tool for Naxals anti-Indian Govt propaganda.

Indian population isn't a big problem as people make it sound, our current fertility rate is 2.62 for 2010 and will reach 2.1 by the end of this decade.

Let them starve, they shouldn't exist in the first place, their negligent parents brought them into existence knowing full well they aren't financially capable of raising a child and of all countries in India. So let them have a taste of natural selection.

Not a century ago some British imperialists inspired by racial pseudo-science said the same things during British era famines in India.

Amusing to know, some still value such opinions.

That'd be a tool for Naxals anti-Indian Govt propaganda.

Indian population isn't a big problem as people make it sound, our current fertility rate is 2.62 for 2010 and will reach 2.1 by the end of this decade.

With cut off for college admissions reaching 100%, how can one say that our burgeoning population is not an issue.

Not a century ago some British imperialists inspired by racial pseudo-science said the same things during British era famines in India.

Amusing to know, some still value such opinions.

The British deliberately starved the people by following a scorched earth policy in Bengal and then not backing it up with adequate grain supply to the population, entirely different from our current situation.

Whats wrong with what he said? Its brutal but its true. Having children is not your fundamental right and should not resort to it if you don't have the means to feed them. Just look around...while upper class, middle class, lower middle class have 1 or 2 children and concentrate all their efforts to raise them and give them a proper education and upbringing, the poor goes on producing 'cricket teams' and then whine that they cannot feed them.

This is just one factor out of many as well as storage of food by elite or traders , there are families with only or two childern also starving.

The other factors will take a long time and long term planning to get removed however, the Govt of India should start or at public level start from small scale projects.

I would say make distrubution of parshad among poor as compulsory at all mandirs and only give share to the pundit which is enough for him and his family ,

With cut off for college admissions reaching 100%, how can one say that our burgeoning population is not an issue.

I see your point, but when i read about BPL policies, or welfare policies , i notice that the problem is more to do with political will and effectiveness rather than the lack of resources.

Its true a lesser population may make things better to some extant, but there will be no changes until there is political will or effectiveness when it comes to implementation.

This is just one factor out of many as well as storage of food by elite or traders , there are families with only or two childern also starving.

The other factors will take a long time and long term planning to get removed however, the Govt of India should start or at public level start from small scale projects.

Dude ..have children when you can afford them. How hard it can be?

I would say make distrubution of parshad among poor as compulsory at all mandirs and only give share to the pundit which is enough for him and his family ,

The money for parshad comes from donations and if the devotees themselves are poor , they cannot spare much money for temple.

I see your point, but when i read about BPL policies, or welfare policies , i notice that the problem is more to do with political will and effectiveness rather than the lack of resources.

Its true a lesser population may make things better to some extant, but there will be no changes until there is political will or effectiveness when it comes to implementation.

Thats why I don't criticize much the one child policy and the Hokuku system of China. Its brutal, but it works.Along with this, if I had my way,I would make certain money in bank compulsory for the couple to get married.

Maoist are sure shot solution to this problem.Present system has decayed beyond repair.This unholy nexus between the politician/bureaucracy/Businessmen/criminal elements in the Indian society has to be broken and destroyed completely.India needs another Mahabharata war in kurukeshtra.Status quo is not the solution to the die poor people without food.change is the law of nature.

Problem is whole Public distribution system chain is is under decay right from to politician/bureaucrat to the lowest level grain trader/ration shop owner every one eats and grain which is meant for real needy people never reaches them.

Even poor loots more poorer person than him.Its like amitabh bachchan says in agnipath..

Yahan har koi apne se kamzor ko satata hai.

Thats why I don't criticize much the one child policy and the Hokuku system of China. Its brutal, but it works.Along with this, if I had my way,I would make certain money in bank compulsory for the couple to get married.

One child policy had benefits in terms of child mortality, maternal mortality etc.

But Hokuku system is real stupid, as it restricts mobility

For example, In Manipur or Bihar if there are no jobs , the Manipuri person can migrate to other parts to India where he can earn and support his family back home.

If Hokuku system is implemented, Bihar, Orrisa, North Eastern state will remain poor increasing unrest there.

One child policy had benefits in terms of child mortality, maternal mortality etc.

But Hokuku system is real stupid, as it restricts mobility

For example, In Manipur or Bihar if there are no jobs , the Manipuri person can migrate to other parts to India where he can earn and support his family back home.

If Hokuku system is implemented, Bihar, Orrisa, North Eastern state will remain poor increasing unrest there.

Then I must have misunderstood hokuku system..I though it prevents internal migration of families as a whole and not the working people. Indians should have the right to work anywhere in India but has to complete a certain set of norms like an income above a set limit to bring his/her family along with them. This in turn will prevent the propping up of slums adjoining main cities and the strain that it causes on local infrastructure. It can be modeled on the family visa system in ME countries. For example in UAE professionals like doctors can bring in their families without any problem, but others have to have to a minimum income set by the Govt attested by their company and show that they either own or rent a flat/villa so as to accomodate his family.

REDUCE RICH RATIO MEAN KILL ELITE TOP ELITE CLASS EVERY THING WILL GET STABLE LOVE FOR BOTH INDIA AND PAKISTAN BOTH HAVING SAME PROBLEM SOLUTION IS IMPORTANT NO ONE GONNA CARE TILL EVERY BODY GET STARVED TWO THINGS VERY COMMON IN BOTH COUNTRIES IN RECENT YEARS IS EXCESS OF MALE CHILD ANOTHER REASON OF HUNGER:hitwall:

You mean "Hukou" system? Pronounced as hu-koh.

I think you're referring to something else. Hukou is a system of household registration.

Back
Top Bottom