What's new

India’s PM to attend temple groundbreaking at disputed site

Shiv ji has been famous for taking up residence at long distances per his whim.

Sometimes on the high mountain snows.

Sometimes on the western coast by the stormy seas.

Sometimes on top of a turbulent waterfall.

He is the Destroyer. Who can stop Him?

Surely not 200 million of his own kids?

Cheers, Doc
जटा टवी गलज्जलप्रवाह पावितस्थले गलेऽव लम्ब्यलम्बितां भुजंगतुंग मालिकाम्‌।

डमड्डमड्डमड्डमन्निनाद वड्डमर्वयं चकारचण्डताण्डवं तनोतु नः शिव: शिवम्‌ ॥१॥

But why?..and why all of them? To be a hypocrite they would have to state their take and logic on the matter (and huge amount of that would first be dependent on how they interpret their faith I would assume)...and then run counter to what they asserted to be a hypocrite.

I was referring to the word that you were looking for. I wasn't calling them a hypocrite. I respond to the rest of your stuff later.

जटा टवी गलज्जलप्रवाह पावितस्थले गलेऽव लम्ब्यलम्बितां भुजंगतुंग मालिकाम्‌।

डमड्डमड्डमड्डमन्निनाद वड्डमर्वयं चकारचण्डताण्डवं तनोतु नः शिव: शिवम्‌ ॥१॥

sri_shiva3.jpg

Tandav. From the Himalayan glaciers.

Prakop. Abhi to Woh tapasya mein Hain. Chillum abhi baaki hai.

Bum bum Bhole.

Cheers, Doc

This will not go unnoticed, it will surely have reaction, i am sensing lots of Baburi Mosque on Hindu sites in coming days. I was even searching all thousand year old temples in Pakistan which can be potential target of reactionaries.:rolleyes1:

This will not go unnoticed, it will surely have reaction, i am sensing lots of Baburi Mosque on Hindu sites in coming days. I was even searching all thousand year old temples in Pakistan which can be potential target of reactionaries.:rolleyes1:

Does it matter when there are no Hindus left?

That is between you and your Hindus.

Please do not pull us into your internal affairs.

Cheers, Doc

Why?

Where do you think Hindus came from?

Cheers, Doc

Does it matter? Wasn't that Mosque used by locals which your Hindu terrorist leaders are trying to turn into temple.

Does it matter? Wasn't that Mosque used by locals which your Hindu terrorist leaders are trying to turn into temple.

That mosque was built on a much older temple.

In Iran most of the ancient Zoroastrian fire temples are now revered mosques.

Their most revered old mosques were fire temples.

In Afghanistan the revered Mazar e Sharif is the tomb of our Prophet Zarathustra.

Let's face it. Muslims had no dearth of land when they invaded.

They purposely set out to destroy and build over other faiths.

We are resetting the natural order of things.

Where we can.

Properly.

Ushta te.

Cheers, Doc

That mosque was built on a much older temple.

In Iran most of the ancient Zoroastrian fire temples are now revered mosques.

Their most revered old mosques were fire temples.

In Afghanistan the revered Mazar e Sharif is the tomb of our Prophet Zarathustra.

Let's face it. Muslims had no dearth of land when they invaded.

They purposely set out to destroy and build over other faiths.

We are resetting the natural order of things.

Where we can.

Properly.

Ushta te.

Cheers, Doc

There is no proof that mosque was built on temple.

Your fire temples are none of my concern.

Its between you and your kind.

There is no proof that mosque was built on temple.

Your fire temples are none of my concern.

Its between you and your kind.

Did Muslim invaders look for proof before destroying temples and building over them?

Or converting churches and fire temples into standing mosques. Simply by removing the crucifix and the holy Atash?

Then why are you insistent on proof?

Cheers, Doc

Was destruction of historic mosque by fanatic mob(s) legal? Whatever the background but was it legal?

If the fanatics wished they could have approached their supreme court back then ...... the fact remains, india was is and will be a hindu rashtra, there will never be any communal harmony ever, the minorities need to prepare accordingly ...... in South Asia, an illegal action of a mob cannot be answered legally.

The supreme court judgement is faulty and biased.

Did Muslim invaders look for proof before destroying temples and building over them?

Or converting churches and fire temples into standing mosques. Simply by removing the crucifix and the holy Atash?

Then why are you insistent on proof?

Cheers, Doc

doesn't change the fact that your supreme court says there is no proof of ram temple. None of what kings did is my issue, i am sure most of the claims of destroyed manidr being mosques are lies.

what my people see today, they will react to it accordingly.

doesn't change the fact that your supreme court says there is no proof of ram temple. None of what kings did is my issue, i am sure most of the claims of destroyed manidr being mosques are lies.

what my people see today, they will react to it accordingly.

Bollocks.

Supreme Court has awarded the temple to the Hindus on what basis?

Only on PDF can you then have a title stating "disputed" in July 2020.

Cheers, Doc

Was destruction of historic mosque by fanatic mob(s) legal? Whatever the background but was it legal?

If the fanatics wished they could have approached their supreme court back then ...... the fact remains, india was is and will be a hindu rashtra, there will never be any communal harmony ever, the minorities need to prepare accordingly ...... in South Asia, an illegal action of a mob cannot be answered legally.

The supreme court judgement is faulty and biased.

Mob action was not legal.

The case had been lingering in the courts and festering in Hindu devotional psyche for close to a century before that.

The Sangh and the BJP weaponised it.

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom