What's new

India’s PM to attend temple groundbreaking at disputed site

Threads like these reaffirm the fact that we are fighting an Enemy that in spite of having its own lands, it's own temples, will burn with hate at us reclaiming our own.

Just one and see the uproar and hate.

The mind boggles at the hypocrisy and warped world view.

Regardless, the temple will be built. And the nation and all her people will celebrate it.

And it will be televised around the world to billions. And be a spectacle for the ages.

Ushta te.

Cheers, Doc

modi vs urdogan :lol: let modi bring sword too:enjoy:

modi1-15_051514121320.jpg

Even our Next PM is also ready with Sword

Adityanath-Yogi-1.jpg

WHEN WILL DESERT DWELLERS AND THEIR SLAVES stop STONING WOMEN, CUTTING HEADS OF HUMANS AND ANIMALS ON THE STREETS BY SHOUTING SKY DADDY ???? :woot::woot:? :woot::woot:

U didn't answered it and started with WESTERN PROPAGANDA PRESSTITUTES THAT AMERICANS themselves DON'T BELIEVE THAT SH.T

they don’t live in the desert the Aghori ?

I wonder when they will stop picking brains out of corpses and eating them ,when they will stop having sex with the dead , when they will stop raping women forcefully as prescribed by the Hindu holy scripture I wonder when they will stop collecting faeces and eating shit for blessings , I wonder when they will stop sucking at cows cock from urine first thing in the morning for cure , I wonder when they will stop bathing in the sewer called Ganges where shit floats alongside grandmother .... I wonder and I wonder and ponder ......

Great video from cnn very insightful on the Hindu holy sect ..

WHEN WILL DESERT DWELLERS AND THEIR SLAVES stop STONING WOMEN, CUTTING HEADS OF HUMANS AND ANIMALS ON THE STREETS BY SHOUTING SKY DADDY ???? :woot::woot:? :woot::woot:

U didn't answered it and started with WESTERN PROPAGANDA PRESSTITUTES THAT AMERICANS themselves DON'T BELIEVE THAT SH.T

your right proper gandha they are the Hindu holy men sadhus

I used to have two opinion on it. But seeing the reaction of Muslim posters with respect to Hagia Sofia, with a clear history, I do not really feel anything. This is land of our ancient civilizations. If in our current land, where we cannot rightly build our temples where will we build? Nehru had an wonderful chance to solve these issues like Somnath back in 50's. To solve Ayodhya, Mathura, Kashi etc. But he let them Scott free even opposing Somnath move. Its end result is what we see today. Whatever BJP do today, it's end result will be seen in few decades.

Some temples like Kashi has clearer undisputed view of what happened to original structures. This movement should be over in a short span of time so it can enable all people of India to move forward and no more temple politics again.

wo darpok Modi kachay banyan mein hi aa jaye kisi bhi opponent ka samna karnay....

bus din bhar apni khujlaata rahata hai, pagal kuttay ki tarah :rofl:

Wasn't this in the BJP manifesto, the construction of RAM mandir at Ayodhya...elections are too far why this now, to create more rift and differences.

And just like the fallout of the abrogation of 370 in Kashmir wasn't expected and has backfired with China incursion and, this can also create horrendous communal riots, but the extremist right electorates will rise exponentially.

Modi won't rest till the demise of India is reached.

It's like Adolf Hitler inaugurating Auschwitz concentration camp. The parallels are there. India might just get a taste of what Germany did in late 1945.

Well done, Indians!

nazi-leader-adolf-hitler-gives-the-nazi-salute-while-inaugurating-a-picture-id78955197

It seems anybody who disagrees with is considered a Nazi. It's the most overused -- and incorrectly so -- epitaph in use today.

Back
Top Bottom