What's new

India's Path To Becoming The Next Global Superpower

I do intend to return home. The US is not my home and will never be my home. I believe I will be returning home very soon as India is now the most powerful country in the world.

India has received record remittance last year. About 50 billion dollars. Only thing that is keeping Indian Forex alive.

Actually same with Chinese students go to the best universities in the USA and return home to China, Indians are doing the same.

We are already an English speaking Superpower (more English speakers than Great Britain and US combined) and also a Democratic Superpower; next comes economic and military. The only country standing in our way is the United States, but with their failing/joke economy, endless military spending and rising poverty, to name a few.. they will not last very long.

The 21st century is an Indian century.

I respect ur feelings but if English language makes a country superpower than Zimbabwe is also a super power. And u forgot china which is a Giant in economy compared to India. ok no problem please continue ur superpower thing.

I respect ur feelings but if English language makes a country superpower than Zimbabwe is also a super power. And u forgot china which is a Giant in economy compared to India. ok no problem please continue ur superpower thing.

You didn't get his cue, it is English that makes a country superpower - that is why the US is no more a superpower because they speak American, not English :lol:

This Super power paranoia is going to make this world a waste land

Friend, it is only natural as a country ascends to great power. India shows all signs of this great power, while the US shows all signs of a declining/failing power. Naturally, as one powerful country falls, another rises--in this case, it will be India.

We will be the New Great Britain.

Back
Top Bottom