What's new

India’s OFB expects IA order for 700 T-90S tanks in 2018

We love foreign maal, no doubt about it.
I just want the foreign maal to be produced by L&T or other private players rather than OFB.

[
this is an expactation of OFB.
Btw, T 90 is more suited than Arjun for LAC.

No matter how you see it, it is logical to stick with an mbt that you have infrastructure and expertise to handle during a conflict.

Last edited:
Ok everyone knows you are here for narcissistic pleasure. They are producing more T90s to make use of existing experience and infrastructure.

India is getting t-90 because Arjun failed. Just admit it.

i always thought you were a here for a good debate but you are no more than a anty india troller @faithfulguy :haha:

but the point is india already has good innoventorry of T72 & T90S & MS tanks and ARJUN MK 1 & 2 but waitingfor the final results and government nod (MOD )

ponit is PA is not at all worried from MBTs of Indian army what its more worried is new genration AGTMs and Apache D/E and LCH and even Rudra and Mi17 V5 all of which can fire 8 Km + range 3rd gen ATGMs which can panetrate any armour pakistani or PLA tanks have right now ... hope you get the point

and PA is so so worried about this mighty new war scenario that instead of confronting it they are trying to scare indian army off by threat of there so called "Super Duper NASR missile and Field-low yield tactical ATOM BOMBs" :haha:

you mean Anti right?

ERRRRRRRRRRRR its their
soyou are here for the grammar test

nazar na lage.jpg

Ok everyone knows you are here for narcissistic pleasure. They are producing more T90s to make use of existing experience and infrastructure.
No, why is someone telling me he has eaten when my question was 'have u bathed?

I repeat:

Then why is'nt the Indian Army ordering the Arjun?

Remember, i backed up my post with a source.

Hahahahahahahahaha.

No, why is someone telling me he has eaten when my question was 'have u bathed?

I repeat:

Then why is'nt the Indian Army ordering the Arjun?

Remember, i backed up my post with a source.

Hahahahahahahahaha.
you source is a blog - which is so funny and sad !!! :rofl::omghaha:

if you bother to actually read it has this at the bottom

Disclaimer : Articles published under ” MY TAKE ” are articles written by Guest Writers and Opinions expressed within this article are the personal opinions of the author.

Thus making it a possible bogus article with no official source!

Plus you based you argument that the T90s have been order - the Answer is NO the T90 hasn't been ordered

you source is a blog - which is so funny and sad !!! :rofl::omghaha:

if you bother to actually read it has this at the bottom

Disclaimer : Articles published under ” MY TAKE ” are articles written by Guest Writers and Opinions expressed within this article are the personal opinions of the author.

Thus making it a possible bogus article with no official source!

Plus you based you argument that the T90s have been order - the Answer is NO the T90 hasn't been ordered

U can go ahead n cherrypick disclaimers with a magnifying glass here n there, for my question, which nobody has the courage to answer(<= lol)- is still:

Why hasnt the army ordered the Arjun tank?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Oh n what arguement about the T90? Since when have i mentioned anything about it? R u disputing the article n title of this thread itself(which wasnt started by me btw)

Pls read the whole thread before letting your self-defensiveness get the better of u(<=lol) n continue making a fool of yourself.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom