What's new

India's most powerful (so far) rocket launch successful.

LoL I waited for Rain. Looked north awesome ! here comes GSLV

If i were near the launch site i would be in my favourite place of best view to witness these launches.....but alas i am based in Delhi. Hoping to witness one of these launches in my lifetime.

That guy is a critic...he could have boasted about Long March but did not...rather congratulated us. just relax. If we were a part of the P5 we could have accomplished more. Nut we are not....so this is an achievement for u. lets celebrate it till we get the ULV.

lol.. use the search feature to know him.. bro.

If i were near the launch site i would be in my favourite place of best view to witness these launches.....but alas i am based in Delhi. Hoping to witness one of these launches in my lifetime.

Iam in Chennai city. Fairly you can watch all launches from anywhere in the city

As isro scientists said, there was a rapid development in cryogenic engine technology in last one and half to two years. Whole development was totally flowless. All tests met design parameters without any deviation. All scientists had full confidence that it wold be fully successful. Vehicle put high efficiency throughput satellite in highly precise orbit.

They did long ago what India is doing now.
They have better capacity, tonnage wise, than India.

And US has even heavier rockets. Only USA is ahead of everyone in space exploration. The rest are about the same.

They did long ago what India is doing now.
They have better capacity, tonnage wise, than India.
Seriously what is wrong with you?

Did your mother drop you on your head as a baby?

Bhai, Chinese themselves are coming here and have the decency to congratulate us . They are behaving much more dignified and graciously than you.

What would happen to you if you actually acknowledge that India once in a while, not often, does something worth acknowledging?

Sorry to say, but you're a little disgusting.

Congrats ISRO. I hope this will bring India more satellite launching business.

Hope I will get more than 100 Mbps internet speed at current cost of my 40 Mbps connection

Back
Top Bottom