What's new

India's Mars mission to begin its 10-month journey on October 28

I like the way those Chinese brain washed by their CCP master burn their as$es here in India related threads.

Fact is India can give competition to any country in space. Chandrayaan 1 discovered the water on the moon. Chinese achievements are nil or "0" in this so called space. All the they talk about is a nonsense of how their chinese astronauts flew around earth or made some space walks.

Space walks are a thing of past in 1960 USSR and USA did, mars mission is a future trend.

Copy cat chinese and their boasting about fake stats and inventions :lol:

So you are going your way with Russia's guidance and help then.

India did not discover water on the Moon, the soviets discovered it in 1976 :lol:
And the Indian HARD LANDING on the moon was done with MASSIVE help from NASA and Russia.
India has yet to put a man into space let alone do a space walk. Manned space is the most prestigious and India is not even in our league.

Until India can put man into space, all of Indian achievements are mere propaganda to the ignorant but you don't fool us.

We can do a mars mission tomorrow if we wanted because we have the launch capability and the technology to do it. But we go step by step from manned space to lunar exploration. India just want to do a useless HARD LAND to say they touched the moon first. Behaving like toddlers when they run around saying they touched something before other toddlers. India is a very amateurish country.

Now they want to do something on mars to boast they did something on mars first :lol:

Grow up!

Good luck ISRO, make India proud! :happy:

I Agree, but you must admit that for now India is Ahead when it comes to Mars, although China is far Ahead when it comes to capabilities in space overall.:whistle:

you are counting indian chickens before they are hatched

India have not received any assistance from NASA for your kind information ... !

nasa is going to provide you with their services for your mars mission
dont act in denial modes all the time as if the rest of the world dont know about it

So you see if Chinese probe to mars failed because of failure of Russian rocket , you are the one to blame for such cost cutting !

You are silly.
If you are riding a taxi which crashes during the trip who is to blame?

China could have used its own rocket instead of Russian rocket if it has capability to do so !

China has more powerful rockets than india.

Of course we can go to Mars but as I said it is not our immediate goal in space exploration!

the shortest distance between Earth and Mars is about 54 mio Km. Our lunar probe Chang 'e 2 which was launched in 2010, is able to orbit around the moon multiple times taking topographical 3-D pix during its mission. It has already travelled over 50 million km from Earth

Chinese probe reaches record height in space travel - People's Daily Online

The reason we are embarking upon Mars mission using our own rocket and spacecraft is because we think we are capable enough to accept challenges involved in mars mission ....

Every country has right to decide about its priority ....just as China has right to decide whether mars is not immediate priority we have right to decide whether to undertake mars mission or not !

why anybody should have problem with that ?

well it is you @ post #23 who claimed we are not able to take on Mars but to ride on Russians rocket and I explained to you why!

Apollo 13 program to land in Moon is a hoax. USA is not even ready to land man there even today. Do not expect any other country to beat America in that competition.

Ummm.Apollo 13 did not land....it came back....You are thinking of Apollo 11....and it was not a hoax!

I like the way those Chinese brain washed by their CCP master burn their as$es here in India related threads.

Fact is India can give competition to any country in space. Chandrayaan 1 discovered the water on the moon. Chinese achievements are nil or "0" in this so called space. All the they talk about is a nonsense of how their chinese astronauts flew around earth or made some space walks.

Space walks are a thing of past in 1960 USSR and USA did, mars mission is a future trend.

Copy cat chinese and their boasting about fake stats and inventions :lol:

So you are going your way with Russia's guidance and help then.

as @Lightningbolt said and I have mentioned this numerous times and some with quotes that the first nation to discover water on the lunar surface is Soviet union

indians are claiming credits when they dont deserve!

Soviet find of water on the Moon in the 1970s ignored by the West

Putting men in space marks how advanced a nation is in terms of space technology

cheerleading indians are incapable of doing that

“It is not that easy to develop a cryogenic engine which uses liquid hydrogen and liquid oxygen as fuel and oxidizer. 17 years of research work into it has proved that we do not have the right kind of people,” a senior ISRO scientist said.Only cryogenic engines can power the launch vehicles required to put heavy communication satellites into orbits at a height of 36,000 km from the earth."

Though the country had launched seven GSLV missions so far, five of them were failures. All but one had cryogenic engines bought from Russia. The last GSLV launched in December 25, 2010 too failed throwing the country’s space programme in disarray. “A fear psychosis prevails among the entire ISRO establishment because of two consecutive failures,” another scientist said.

'' Man Rating is the process of certifying a rocket as fit for carrying astronauts. "

ISRO's research failure may throw space mission out of orbit - India - DNA

Last edited by a moderator:
Apollo 13 program to land in Moon is a hoax. USA is not even ready to land man there even today. Do not expect any other country to beat America in that competition.

that BS is proved many times...seriously,I don't know why an conspiracy theory attracts people more than an achievement.. :disagree:

People now are planning to send Man to Mars for settlement.and you're posting this???

I see Indian space threads attract most number of Chinese trolls, ironically in this field India is most successful :coffee:

No need feel proud on this so called Mars Mission !

Why should we waste Indian money on Mars mission ? At least for next couple of centuries or more, moving to Mars (Human settlement) will be a dream only aspect !

Did anyone think, who's money is on stake ?

What we would gain just simply identifying life or methane on Mars except fame ? Does this mission serve any productive purpose at all ?

Instead of Moon, Mars, ISRO should concentrate on placing more satellites in the orbit, which would help Indian civilians and defense forces.

India did not discover water on the Moon, the soviets discovered it in 1976 :lol:
And the Indian HARD LANDING on the moon was done with MASSIVE help from NASA and Russia.
India has yet to put a man into space let alone do a space walk. Manned space is the most prestigious and India is not even in our league.

Until India can put man into space, all of Indian achievements are mere propaganda to the ignorant but you don't fool us.

We can do a mars mission tomorrow if we wanted because we have the launch capability and the technology to do it. But we go step by step from manned space to lunar exploration. India just want to do a useless HARD LAND to say they touched the moon first. Behaving like toddlers when they run around saying they touched something before other toddlers. India is a very amateurish country.

Now they want to do something on mars to boast they did something on mars first :lol:

Grow up!
@shuttler

Look,Soviets stated that they had found .1% of the sample mass tested was made by water..no denying on the fact.but whole world chose to ignore it.I'm not a rocket scientist,But I know many facts you don't know..lets discuss this...

First there was the pioneering Clementine mission in 1994, America’s first return to the moon in twenty years.

Clementine looked for water by bouncing radio waves off the surface–the returns giving a strong indication that water ice must lie beneath the surface.

Then there was the Lunar Prospector which found a signature for water by measuring the amount of neutrons emitted from the surface and which water ought to absorb).

Then there was Galileo’s flyby of the moon on its way to Jupiter, which also found evidence and more recently, the Indian spacecraft Chandrayaan-I in 2009 which used an infrared camera to spot evidence of water in lunar rocks.

also,The American Apollo landings had brought back moon rocks, but the samples were thought to have been contaminated with water from Earth.

all of them "Suggested" that Moon has water..only Chandrayaan Mission undoubtedly proved it..I'm not clinching the reward for India or USA itself..neither this discovery is for Indians only,nor Americans,but for whole world's.but lets not deny the fact that its Chandrayaan Mission whose result was accepted by whole world,not Russia's Luna Mission's,or USA's Apollo mission's.most probably the reason is "Distrust" towards the Russians.

Last edited by a moderator:
No need feel proud on this so called Mars Mission !

Why should we waste Indian money on Mars mission ? At least for next couple of centuries or more, moving to Mars (Human settlement) will be a dream only aspect !

Did anyone think, who's money is on stake ?

What we would gain just simply identifying life or methane on Mars except fame ? Does this mission serve any productive purpose at all ?

Instead of Moon, Mars, ISRO should concentrate on placing more satellites in the orbit, which would help Indian civilians and defense forces.

Failed to achieve the "Cosmology",are we???tell me,what purpose do it serve to make a telescope??we can make many Binoculars with that money,right???

Failed to achieve the "Cosmology",are we???tell me,what purpose do it serve to make a telescope??we can make many Binoculars with that money,right???

You are comparing apples with oranges !

Just because we have capability that doesn't mean, we need to invest in things which doesn't payoff ! It's utter foolishness. If you disagree on this and still want to be blind and proud of this achievement, please carry on.

You are comparing apples with oranges !

Just because we have capability that doesn't mean, we need to invest in things which doesn't payoff ! It's utter foolishness. If you disagree on this and still want to be blind and proud of this achievement, please carry on.

you're asking same type of questions few decades ago many fools asked,"Why India should invest in Space Research at all??"every scientific research has its advantage and own way to payoff.you just failed to understand what good "Chandrayaan" or "Mangalyaan" would make,just like those fools few decades ago who didn't understand what good space science would make.can we deny the role of space science in our daily life???you know better than me that in how many ways it paid off..

Back
Top Bottom