What's new

India's Mallu Cyber Soldiers hack 100s of Pakistani Websites

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many Mallu"s r left in Kerala as almost 80% r found roaming the street of Arab states with ankle high lungis .. btw I have many Mallu friends ...

hacking these websites is of no use. They are civilian or commercial websites with less security . look at chinese they hack into secure CIA sites,thats what I would call is skill.

Everything in Pakistan seem to be casual..
No wonder Pakistanis don't take Pakistan seriously
No it's indians that we don't take seriously.Keep trying to entertain us on this forum.

Both nations are doing wrong for wasting their youth's talent on hacking each other's civilian websites.
I doubt nations are behind this,It's just some people who want to be famous.

HaHa
We hardly care what a Pakistani take or do not take which you should have known by now.
Only country in the world which has it's literacy falling at hyper rate or export camels to up GDP.What could be more entertaining!!
Keep posting here! It shows how much you care:lol:

@nair @Nair saab @Roybot this is fascinating and funny at the same time, my respect for mallus has always been high, but this news has, in fact, skyrocketed it... good on you lads.

Ps. Chai for everyone...
@waz @Jungibaaz
Post reported to showing outright hate and wasting another yjrewd for dik measuring contest. These disgusting creatures are so shameful that they hang out in Pakistani forum. People like him are bringing down the quality of forum.
This is living proof of what these disgusting creatures are doing in PDF by scoring brownie points.

@waz @Jungibaaz
Post reported to showing outright hate and wasting another yjrewd for dik measuring contest. These disgusting creatures are so shameful that they hang out in Pakistani forum. People like him are bringing down the quality of forum.
This is living proof of what these disgusting creatures are doing in PDF by scoring brownie points.

How this post add quality to this forum?

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indi...0s-of-pakistani-websites.503669/#post-9607645

Stop getting offended

@waz @Jungibaaz

Oh please, compare the language that's used in my post vs yours. Stop crying for trival matter's there is nothing in there that violates the forum rules, sour grapes!

You hardly care yet you come here and start chest thumping for something a kid can do, what an achievement.

Why would I care for a country & it's people who are already in bonker!!
Being egoist for a moment to amuse self won't change anything..Pakistan will be Pakistan.
If you didn't care then you wouldn't post but you do care so keep posting more :rofl:

We don't care if Pakistan goes to bonker..
But we care to amuse you with those realities..;)
I will keep posting till you can take it.
So you finally admit you care :lol:

These 3rd class poor scripted websites are easy to hack.these mallus are a bit of brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom