What's new

India's low-cost dreamliner:- and its made in India

Funny! you cared enough to dig a 11 year old article and then follow it through ! Paranoia is the name of the condition you suffer from.

Actually, I didn't dig it out. There is a guy on another forum who likes to post India Epic Fails from time to time. I just use his stuff as teaching material here. I think everybody's all time favorite is that Indian kid who won the fake NASA exam and fooled all of India. LOL.

I bet it is a Chinese forum. Paranoia at work ! That kid you are talking about ???

City boy excels in NASA test - Times Of India

City lad tops NASA astrophysics test - Times Of India

Not sure...
Is he the kid every politician from his state donated a day's salary to and he was set to meet MMS. But in the end it was all in his mind.

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

This guy...

A poorly conceived hoax takes advantage of the country's academic pride.

DAVID GOLDENBERG

A few weeks ago, a 17-year-old boy from a small, rural town in the Uttar Pradesh province of India made national headlines. Saurabh Singh claimed he beat 200,000 other students from around the world in the U.S. National Aeronautics and Space Administration�s prestigious International Scientist Discovery examination, becoming the first Indian ever to accomplish that feat.

Not sure...
Is he the kid every politician from his state donated a day's salary to and he was set to meet MMS. But in the end it was all in his mind.

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

This guy...

A poorly conceived hoax takes advantage of the country's academic pride.

DAVID GOLDENBERG

A few weeks ago, a 17-year-old boy from a small, rural town in the Uttar Pradesh province of India made national headlines. Saurabh Singh claimed he beat 200,000 other students from around the world in the U.S. National Aeronautics and Space Administration�s prestigious International Scientist Discovery examination, becoming the first Indian ever to accomplish that feat.

That was in 2005. The 2 news link I posted are genuine. You see we are just about bragging. Indian students do excel

That was a Joint Venture between CASA (Spain) and IPTN (Indonesia), not a sole Indonesian project. And that thing never moved from being a Prototype, in short, a failed project.

That was NOT a joint venture with CASA. Completely Indonesian design unlike Indians who can't design a simple aircraft. That Indonesian aircraft was developed in 1995, and here India has not developed anything comparable in 2012. The project was stalled by IMF due to Asian Financial crisis of 1997, nothing like India's nonexistant aerospace sector.

One aberration amidst many other success stories. You notice only the aberration.

Perhaps. Perhaps not. You guys really do have this thing for NASA.
Here in the states, it's more of a underfunded joke organisation now. The headquarters has a good Asian buffet downstairs but that's about it.

Back
Top Bottom