What's new

India’s Isolation In Asia Deepens As China And Pakistan Boost Military Ties

Right. Five books. Okay! I will pick 100 books that says Pakistan is perpetrator of terrorism, including ex-CIA men.
You agree with that?
The same goes for your BS. Grow up boy:lol:

Is that how you deal with embarrassment? By becoming hostile and abusive?

“Washington hopes to use New Delhi to contain China in the Indian Ocean. Tokyo wishes to counter-balance China in the Pacific Ocean with the help of New Delhi,” the newspaper states.

I am also preparing my cat to fight the tigers, what is the worst that can happen my cat will die but no harm to me.

so there is three countries in Asia. China, Pakistan and India....
and now India is isolated....

BTW who is isolated in South Asia?
Who wants south asia wben we got central Asia :) . keep bdgging for route :) .

First, you should stop bringing India into 'China-Pakistan' relation discussions. If you beg some funds or some weapons, it's good. Move on. Don't assume how we think about it or we get jealous of it:lol:.
Do you forgt that you were on a mission to isolate us :D .
Whose will be here to help you out in any sort of conflict? Bhutan ,nepal?
The only reliable ally you had in region was Russia & thanks to modi Russia isnt your ally anymore :D ..

Who wants south asia wben we got central Asia :) . keep bdgging for route :) .

Do you forgt that you were on a mission to isolate us :D .
Whose will be here to help you out in any sort of conflict? Bhutan ,nepal?
The only reliable ally you had in region was Russia & thanks to modi Russia isnt your ally anymore :D ..
My government is on a mission for that. I guess, GOI don't need much effort for that. You guys are building wonderful image by yourself.
My question was, why you thought India is interested in your economy or development?

In a war whom you got? China!!!?:rofl:
When a war broke out, nobody is gonna fight alongside either India or Pakistan.:D
Russia is not our ally, thanks to Modi. Russia is a strategic partner. India has no ally. We don't want anyone to fight our wars. We can handle ourselves. It was proven many times;).

Who wants south asia wben we got central Asia :) . keep bdgging for route :)
Plus your denial mode is only gonna cost yourself
We are building a port for that purpose alone:yahoo:. To reach central Asia. Without going through Pakistan.

This should be worrying for any Indian.

Except those weapons ,we are not very much dependent on them.
At the current pace ,within two decades precisely 2030 ,we will have our MIC but have several times of economy than Russia .
There is no permanent friends ,only permanent interests.

My government is on a mission for that. I guess, GOI don't need much effort for that. You guys are building wonderful image by yourself.
My question was, why you thought India is interested in your economy or development?

In a war whom you got? China!!!?:rofl:
When a war broke out, nobody is gonna fight alongside either India or Pakistan.:D
Russia is not our ally, thanks to Modi. Russia is a strategic partner. India has no ally. We don't want anyone to fight our wars. We can handle ourselves. It was proven many times;).

We are building a port for that purpose alone:yahoo:. To reach central Asia. Without going through Pakistan.
Lolz isolation !! isolate us or stfu.. :D ..
if two front war isnt a possibility then why your army Chief & air force cheif keep discussing it ?
Why did you sell your ports to usa ? :D ( on an urgent basis )
Ok keep building :D . we are about to give naval base to PLAN . TIGHTENING OUR grip on indian oil supply lines & trade routes .. :enjoy::sarcastic:

I bet if she was writing this stuff about India you would have a poster of her on your wall. Grow up.

Most of these articles are written by this guy under peudonyms

1450632563.jpg

Lolz isolation !! isolate us or stfu.. :D ..
if two front war isnt a possibility then why your army Chief & air force cheif keep discussing it ?
Why did you sell your ports to usa ? :D ( on an urgent basis )
Ok keep building :D . we are about to give naval base to PLAN . TIGHTENING OUR grip on indian oil supply lines & trade routes .. :enjoy::sarcastic:
Boy, before you even think of blocking our shipment learn something about international waters.
You must be smoking some good stuff. Last time I check, US drones were killing your own citizens. What happened to that? :lol: Please quote a news on the so called 'selling' port.:close_tema:
We can discuss anything, since when you started designing your relation with China according to what Indian generals say or think:rofl:.

Apart from china, Pakistan and to some extent North Korea, whole world is with India.

Apart from china, Pakistan and to some extent North Korea, whole world is with India.
this is the lies the indian media feeds them daily

no one in the world cares about a 3rd world nation like india. you are a nobody
no 1 looses sleep over india trust me

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom