What's new

India's industrial output growth slumped to its lowest

heh heh.. simply, get ready to invest in equity funds/shares.. This is the time to buy ... but in small quantities...

I feel a bear hug now. and the bull chasing.. Should I enjoy the bear hug or should I wait until the bull narrows in?

There is only a moderation in growth and not collapse.

The mirror that shows that China still miles ahead in economic progress? Wasn't this the year that India overtake China in growth rate? So the mirror is actually show the gap between China and India widening. Good to know.

Why? My point is its not just limited to India. Why all worked up when shown the mirror ?

and why compare just the industrial sector

China Resilient on Growing Imports, Exports - Bloomberg

You know, as much as I am fond of your hit and run one liners. I'd actually wonder if you could sustain a real argument.

The mirror that shows that China still miles ahead in economic progress? Wasn't this the year that India overtake China in growth rate? So the mirror is actually show the gap between China and India widening. Good to know.

and why compare just the industrial sector

China Resilient on Growing Imports, Exports - Bloomberg

We know you are way ahead of us. That doesnt give you the right to belittle us. I raised a valid point. Industrial out put is slowing in China too. Talking about exports;

Exports surge 44% to $24bn in August - Times Of India

See we are not all that bad !

The global markets faced a similar scenario in Q2 of 2011 due to a number of circumstances. The late and frantic US debt deal-which is still an issue, the Greek debt crisis, Spain and Portugal heading in a similar downward spiral. These issue damaged both the dollar and the Euro, the two most traded currencies in the world and caused great uncertainty which still looms today. And one thing markets don't like- uncertainty. Coupled with domestic issues such as inflation, disruption, governance etc it is easy to see why Q2 was so bad but I believe this is consistent with most economies in most years (Q2 sees a slowing down).

All happening due to world recession. But for India, it's short term concern. In Long run, We will do very well.

By the way, Today Hang Seng (Chinese Index) Hit close to Dec,2006 level. Why when everything is fine in China ?

World economy affects all only matter how much !

Guys, k would jut like to clarify, the definition of a recession is very clear- two consecutive quarters of negative economic growth. Most of the world is not in recession but many are growing at pathetically small rates.

Though it is the aftermath of curbing inflation, I didn't expect India's industrial output growth slumped so much.

thats incredible news. now it will take even longer to become an incredible superpower.

thats incredible news. now it will take even longer to become an incredible superpower.

You dont understand. The slump in growth is an indirect impact of rate hike by RBI. RBI periodically hikes rate in an effort to curb inflation.

"Mounting concern over growth in India and globally is increasing pressure on the Reserve Bank of India to put its 18-month-long campaign to raise interest rates on hold Friday. "

India under pressure to pause rate increases - MarketWatch

Back
Top Bottom