What's new

India's illegal trespass has shocked foreign diplomats, says China

PLA is contemplating a pearl harbour style fast strike using DF-26 to annihilate IN to secure Indian Ocean. It is an option. :enjoy:

Ghanta...

Chinese are so desperate to get out of this situation that they have gotten themselves into that their India Ambassador is being forced to meet every tom dick and harry in India politics.. Including Pappu Gandhi and His Brother in law...

Ghanta...

Chinese are so desperate to get out of this situation that they have gotten themselves into that their India Ambassador is being forced to meet every tom dick and harry in India politics.. Including Pappu Gandhi and His Brother in law...
I know India has nothing to stop DF-26 super ASBM.

You will see it's awe soon :enjoy:

Ghanta...

High IQ meets single digit IQ and his brother in law negative IQ :D

I know India has nothing to stop DF-26 super ASBM.

You will see it's awe soon :enjoy:
Up yours :enjoy:

agni-5_650x400_71482721510.jpg

The CCP will have its all-important 10-day long 19th Congress in October, which means both sides have 3-4 months to prepare for war.

Don't know about Indian armed forces, the PLA definitely needs a war to accelerate its reform and modernization drive.:enjoy:

Come to Indian sub continent and start your downfall !

PLA is contemplating a pearl harbour style fast strike using DF-26 to annihilate IN to secure Indian Ocean. It is an option. :enjoy:

You are correct. I guess India this time pwned itself.

So do you know what happened after pearl harbour attack and then what happened to japan?
This is what happened when some one always on war video game and consider as real...

Ghanta...

I think PLA does not want china to progress.....

Wonder what Russia will say about this. Will they be neutral or support a side? I'd assume they might support China.

The CCP will have its all-important 10-day long 19th Congress in October, which means both sides have 3-4 months to prepare for war.

Don't know about Indian armed forces, the PLA definitely needs a war to accelerate its reform and modernization drive.:enjoy:
In 2 months it will start snowing.
Kaise Hogi war.

Will stay neutral most likely, they literally have no benefits taking sides.
True. If they stay neutral they can make a lot of money selling weapons to both sides, this will benefit the US, Israel, France etc as well because they can sell more weapons to India too.

People with sane mind in China knows that any Mis adventure by china against India will give the rest of the Anti China countries an opportunity to gang up togather for the gangbang...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom