What's new

India’s huge need for electricity is a problem for the planet

Renewable energy is the key & upgrade of existing transmission line but I still can't believe that 300 million people in India don't have any access to electricity
We loss a lot of power on transmission, about 15 - 20%. Even if we go for other sources, that will remain the same unless the infrastructure is improved.

Perhaps another option is to make it more granular and instead of fewer, large power plants, we make smaller power plants, more in number, but closer to areas of consumption.

Lol your country is so backward that your country buys electricity from other countries. Your country also begged for the same to India. Your country wanted electricity from. So much atomi supa powa.
India's shortage is 2.1% but it will be over by 2018 to 2019. Do you know India adds almost 20 to 30 times more electricity to it's grids than Pakistan.
Yes, 30 to 40 times.
I also saw at the start of this year how a atomi supa powa was paralyzed and was forced to use bail gaadi in 21st century during shortage of gas or petroleum products in Pakistan. That too because you were refused a loan to pay the bills of the deserved companies.
At last Pakistan is the well served atomi supa powah.

You know my second name? Yes, I represent the 2 million Indian Rickshaw Pullers union. You just tripped the autoresponse - Look below at example of shining supowa . Instead of putting 1,000 times more electricity to just 70% of the population why not give this guy below some electricity to power his rickshaw. Is this what you call "powa" in the "supa"

2753337378_22d22b02ee.jpg

Govt has devised a great strategy for this
1.Massive investment in T&D infra
2.A new scheme 'UDAY' has been launched which will ensure that States & their Discoms perform or their will be no union/central funding for them.What'd good is that every single state has agreed to this plan :yahoo::yahoo:

On topic
Author is a class1 hypocrite
The author is quoting from a reliable source, that makes him unbias and factual

Go and praise the Pakistani people who planned to import Electricity from India then..
Your hate for India has blinded you ability to reason with
untitled-png.271404

India national electrification>77%
Pakistan national electrification>69%

India urban>94%
Pakistan urban >88%

India rural>67%
Pakistan rural>57%

That despite having 6 Times more population than your country

303 people without electricity?!?1 You guys call your self a supa powa? :O

303 people without electricity?!?1 You guys call your self a supa powa? :O

Don't act like a Child.. When have we called ourself Super power..?? Of course 24% our country doesn't have access to power (they're mostly in Remote Areas) Gov has Acknowledged that and set a Goal to give energy to them by 2019 and Gov is working very harld on this. the same way pakistan's 32% doesn't have access to Electricity while the countries existing users troubled with large hrs of power cut. So when your own hand self hurt very bad, why do you want to point the finger at someone and laugh ???

Don't act like a Child.. When have we called ourself Super power..?? Of course 24% our country doesn't have access to power (they're mostly in Remote Areas) Gov has Acknowledged that and set a Goal to give energy to them by 2019 and Gov is working very harld on this. the same way pakistan's 32% doesn't have access to Electricity while the countries existing users troubled with large hrs of power cut. So when your own hand self hurt very bad, why do you want to point the finger at someone and laugh ???
80% of Load shedding has been cut since Nawaz Sharif assumed office. A couple hours a day doesnt hurt since everyone has UPS. When CPEC is done, we'll have massive electricty left over.
CPEC-Power-Generation-Projects-in-Pakistan.jpg

80% of Load shedding has been cut since Nawaz Sharif assumed office. A couple hours a day doesnt hurt since everyone has UPS. When CPEC is done, we'll have massive electricty left over.
CPEC-Power-Generation-Projects-in-Pakistan.jpg

Good to know.. While are also doing far better.. so from now on wards at least stop pointing your fingers on othes

I feel rather confused now...
Even in late 90s..90%(or more.I cant remember the exact number)Tibetan villages r access to electricity...But it contradicts India's mobile phone user's number right?

They have cell phone charging shops like this, using a car battery:

mobile-charging-temporary-phone-battery-business-stall-fairground-gangasagar-india-millions-pilgrims-49172668.jpg

You guys have so much fertilizers; that you are trying to to blabber it out on PDF; but your attempt has failed.
Lol.
Why?
Gave up buddy.
Awww.
So that's why I tell you look at first yourself rather than mocking others.
Till then do brainstorming.
Bye:wave:

Last edited:
This is classical western hypocrisy, sad part is, countries who will in future getting affected by same problem, is laughing at us, instead of joining forces together

Why cant we Asian for difference put a united stand, say our people is as important as western.If they can have higher consumption of electricity then so can we. Envoirnment is important but it needs contribution of everyone not only sacrifices of developing countries

You know my second name? Yes, I represent the 2 million Indian Rickshaw Pullers union. You just tripped the autoresponse - Look below at example of shining supowa . Instead of putting 1,000 times more electricity to just 70% of the population why not give this guy below some electricity to power his rickshaw. Is this what you call "powa" in the "supa"

2753337378_22d22b02ee.jpg
Lol jali na, sach batana jali ki nahi jamke pichwade me.:rofl:
Hehehe why are you running away from the topic buddy. Didn't you learn in family that not to mock the big brothers because they are experienced and developed in mind as well as mature.
Think before you talk.
First get the answers why your country always fairs in the top ten failed state list. We don't have shortage of electricity as proven by my fellow indians but can't say the same about Pakistan. First get polio free which includes only two failed states could entries which are Pakistan and afghanistan and then try to mock others. Such is your atomi kuwat.
I don't know why Pakistanis mock others when they are considered as failed state and embarrass them when others show them the mirror.
So get up.
Nope, not just get up from sitting but also from sleep and also would like to see Pakistan doing something worth while like having some achievement that van be cheered and had made Pakistan proud like we had after mars mission.
Tell me one think is there anything which you can cheer?
We always have something to cheer whether it is any satellite launch, economy business, growing Indian industry but can we talk the same about Pakistan?
So think and think and think and think.

india.jpg

Where are the vast swathes of land without electrification as mentioned by a forumer. The only large expanses without lights are those to the West of the That desert and the North-east of the Himalayas

Back
Top Bottom