What's new

INDIA’S GOT ITSELF INTO A FINE MESS IN DOKLAM, IT’S TIME TO GET OUT AND LET CHINA AND BHUTAN WORK IT

It is time for China to realize that the neutrality is impossible to achieve.

Yes, there's no place for neutrality in this world anymore. India has her lap dogs in places like Bhutan, BD and Nepal and it's time for China to do something about it.

Fret not dear Bangladeshi brother, it is not that we are going to conquer your lands or murder your kids.

A humble 'request' will be made during wartime which your government will 'readily' accede to, and we shall forever remember your contributions.

@Chinese Bamboo @Chinese-Dragon @ChineseTiger1986 @ChineseLuver @ChineseToTheBone

As I claimed earlier, the indian government has been given the assurance that everything is going to go as they have planned.

Welcome anytime, just pole vault like your cattle's. Fundamentalists, do you know the meaning of this term? Are you really a practicing Muslim or an atheist/secularist ?

Religious fundamentalism is increasinglybecoming a menace to Bangladeshi society, if allowed to prosper unchecked it will chip away at the economic growth accrued. Hence the mention of it in a previous post. My concern is only with those fundamentalists who choose the path of violence.

Free speech is muted, contrarian views are discouraged and attempts are being made to paint the history and culture of Bangladesh in a particular shade.

Hefajat has virtually taken the country as hostage and is preventing her to realise Bangabandhu's dream of humanity, secularism and social justice.

Your government claims that cattle smuggling is having an adverse impact on your economy. Why then, are you not assisting India to address the issue jointly?

I have, for long, distanced myself from the institution of religion.

Religious fundamentalism is increasinglybecoming a menace to Bangladeshi society, if allowed to prosper unchecked it will chip away at the economic growth accrued. Hence the mention of it in a previous post. My concern is only with those fundamentalists who choose the path of violence.
Free speech is muted, contrarian views are discouraged and attempts are being made to paint the history and culture of Bangladesh in a particular shade.
Hefajat has virtually taken the country as hostage and is preventing her to realise Bangabandhu's dream of humanity, secularism and social justice.
Your government claims that cattle smuggling is having an adverse impact on your economy. Why then, are you not assisting India to address the issue jointly?
I have, for long, distanced myself from the institution of religion.
Yes, guessed right, you are indeed an atheist,cow cola drunkard and a RSS Goon. Go and preach your sermons with your fellow cow idol followers.
We Bangladeshis are from a Muslim majority country,you Indians are the root evil for the rise of extremist and cross border terrorism.
Your unsolicited opinions about Secularism and the Hefozati is a blatant interference in our internal affairs. Now Piss off dick head, and try to solve the issues ofyour own violence torn regions.

Yes, guessed right, you are indeed an atheist,cow cola drunkard and a RSS Goon. Go and preach your sermons with your fellow cow idol followers.
We Bangladeshis are from a Muslim majority country,you Indians are the root evil for the rise of extremist and cross border terrorism.
Your unsolicited opinions about Secularism and the Hefozati is a blatant interference in our internal affairs. Now Piss off dick head, and try to solve the issues ofyour own violence torn regions.
And you sir, are a false flagger and definitely not a Bangladeshi at heart and neither do you represent her best interests.

To my Indian compatriots i will only say that the majority of Bangladeshis are unlike the idiots posing as one here on PDF. Their sole motive is to spread propaganda and hatred. Few of these crackpots don't represent the collective voice of one nation.

Yah our ambassador met him so that he can create political havoc in India, but what has it got to do with Doval from BJP?

Na he cant create political havoc in India. His party lost power in another state last night. He is just here for comic relief.

Doval on the other hand is the National Security Advisor to the Govt of India. lets wait and see what the result of the meeting is once it takes place

Na he cant create political havoc in India. His party lost power in another state last night. He is just here for comic relief.

Doval on the other hand is the National Security Advisor to the Govt of India. lets wait and see what the result of the meeting is once it takes place
Tht's the point, he is not in power now, we are trying to make him create problems for BJP, just typical Chinese tactic, let the Indians fight among themselves.

4th visit already in a month, indians sure are desperate. That's embarrassing for a self proclaimed super plea.

4th visit already in a month, indians sure are desperate. That's embarrassing for a self proclaimed super plea.
They will tell you they are forcing China to meet them. :lol:. The need to boast to show strength is a peculiar Indian habit. You can't change them.

Back
Top Bottom