India's forex reserves up $1.40 billion

Status
Not open for further replies.

indian_foxhound

Reaction score
India's foreign exchange (forex) reserves
increased by $1.40 billion to $295.24 billion for
the week ended April 12, according to data
released by the country's central bank. The reserves had risen by $1.19 billion to $293.84
billion for the week ended April 5. The foreign currency assets (FCA) - the biggest
component of the forex reserves - grew by $1.38
billion at $262.90 billion, according to the weekly
statistical supplement released by the Reserve
Bank of India (RBI). The FCA had risen by $1.78 billion at $261.51
billion in the previous week. The central bank said FCA in US dollar terms
included the effect of appreciation or
depreciation of non-US currencies held in reserve,
such as the pound sterling, euro and yen. Gold reserves value remained the same at $25.69
billion. However, the special drawing rights (SDRs)
increased by $11.5 million to $4.34 billion during
the week under review, while reserves with the
International Monetary Fund (IMF) went up by
$6.1 million to $2.31 billion. The SDRs had grown by $6.1 million to $4.33
billion during the previous week, while reserves
with the IMF went up by $3.2 million to $2.30
billion.
India's forex reserves up $1.40 billion - The New Indian Express

Good trend. I hope news like this coupled with falling inflation, softening Oil and Gold prices etc will spur RBI to go easy on money control a bit.

Good trend. I hope news like this coupled with falling inflation, softening Oil and Gold prices etc will spur RBI to go easy on money control a bit.

It is said that its good time to sell your gold. I mean virtual gold. it is said that gold price will decrease more.

$ 300 billion in sight, good..I am waiting for the day when the reserves would be 1 trillion :)

It is said that its good time to sell your gold. I mean virtual gold. it is said that gold price will decrease more.

Shouldn't you buy more? It's a great opportunity. How often do you have countries in Europe dumping gold?

Shouldn't you buy more? It's a great opportunity. How often do you have countries in Europe dumping gold?

Gold price will in down more. Most probably around 22k inr. Its not right time to buy wait for 2 month

Koi samjhdar hai. Hum apne ghar me bol bol k thak gaye. Koi sune tab to
It will go around 22k

Nahin ji, main bhi itna samajhdaar nahin hoon.
These are not things that I understand. My wife does and better than me. we get advice from a retired professor of economics who taught her. And considering that he gets only a pension; he is doing very well with investments :D
My wife is far ahead of me in this matter.

Nahin ji, main bhi itna samajhdaar nahin hoon.
These are not things that I understand. My wife does and better than me. we get advice from a retired professor of economics who taught her. And considering that he gets only a pension; he is doing very well with investments :D
My wife is far ahead of me in this matter.

Yea to achi baat hai yara....

Gold price will in down more. Most probably around 22k inr. Its not right time to buy wait for 2 month

maine papa ko kha sona(gold) kharid lo aur acha mauka nai milega but vo khte paise nai hai:P main kha baki share bech do..maine to ye b kha ek car bech do:P but vo pta nai kyu ni gold mein invest kr rahe.....may b he is having vision like u 22k..:agree::smokin:

maine papa ko kha sona(gold) kharid lo aur acha mauka nai milega but vo khte paise nai hai:P main kha baki share bech do..maine to ye b kha ek car bech do:P but vo pta nai kyu ni gold mein invest kr rahe.....may b he is having vision like u 22k..:agree::smokin:

Tell him to wait atleast 2 month. After that invest in it... 3k to 4k proft hai. Trust its me who is say. Its exprt whch is not me. Google it

yaar tu toh bada smart hai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom