What's new

India's first laser guided bomb - Sudarshan

HaHaHaHa. Nothing Russian in the Sudarshan at all. Read the above to understand.

While the ASTRA is already operational with AAD Regiments of the IA and AD of the IAF, the BVR version is still a 'work in progress'.
Think before spewing something, I understand though that flatulence can be rather troubling.

Well i stand correct i was talking about BVR version, main problem with Astra is its weight.

Well i stand correct i was talking about BVR version, main problem with Astra is its weight.

Yeah right, weight of ASTRA, 154 kg, and weight of Chinese PL-12, 199 kg. Both having more or less same maximum range.

When will these noobs will learn to get their basics right? :tsk:

Very old news Indian BVR missile Astra and this LGB have 95% Russian input and they are having problems. mass production not gonna start in near future.
Absolutely true because we use 95% Russian origin planes to deliver these bombs . That means input is given from Russian aircrafts . But the hardware is 95% Indian :hitwall: The output will be 95% Pakistan :p:P:P (its highly unlikely we will go for war with China to an extent that we use aircrafts ) . There are claims that over 100 such LGBs are produced and mass production has started .

Yeah yeah......................95% Russian input...........blah blah blah.Care to show us some proofs idiot.Oh wait,I forgot.You are that dumb @ss blabber mouth Fox!!SORRY,how can any one expect any proof from you??

You don't have to tell every one that you are pathetic and lame can't even google yourself.

New problem:lol:
Astra is a BVRAAM.BVR version of Astra?
pl-10 have same weight but astra MK2 will weigh less due to ramjet engine
Astra weight-153 Kg
R77 weight-173 Kg

Oscar: I understood everything in the video except the Laser guided Bum bit , that has to be a new technology :lol:

Can the Tejas could carry this bomb?

lca1.jpg

You don't have to tell every one that you are pathetic and lame can't even google yourself.

Post some link which can hold your claim ..... come on dont be so stupid.

I want to tell all of you that there are some weapons program going on in Pakistan as well without letting anyone know about it to public like may be KRL, AWC, NDC and NESCOM might being doing in a JV form to produce such wepaons that we require.

Back
Top Bottom