What's new

India's diabetes will reach 101 millions by 2030

IndMaster

Reaction score
India's diabetes epidemic has triggered surging demand for dialysis as the disease destroys many sufferers' kidneys, leaving them with only months to live without treatment.

Fresenius Medical Care AG, the world's biggest provider of kidney dialysis, said sales of blood-filtering products in India have grown more than 30 percent annually since 2006. Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd. and Fortis Healthcare India Ltd., the country's biggest private-hospital operators, are opening dialysis centers nationwide as the number of Indians with diabetes is predicted to reach 101 million by 2030

Diabetes-Damaged Kidneys Spur India Dialysis Sales for Fresenius

Ignorance is Indmaster's middle name ! He doesnt know that 101 million is only a small percentage in what could be 1.4 billion in 2030

Cold-blooded callous indifference is IndoCarib's middle name. He can watch 101 millions Indians died in suffering with a smile since it's ONLY A SMALL PERCENTAGE of Indians. How evil.

Cold-blooded callous indifference is IndoCarib's middle name. He can watch 101 millions Indians died in suffering with a smile since it's ONLY A SMALL PERCENTAGE of Indians. How evil.

and where did you say you belonged to? Looking at what you just posted you neither look British nor American.. ashamed of the origins ??

There is not J Bond in India. Stop pretending to be a British. I know James Bond and you ain't no James Bond.

Now tell me, what should i call you? blind - for not able to see the Indian flag waving. Idiot - coz you are sounding like one. Choice is all yours..

Hey you dumbo. Having diabetes doesnt mean you have to die. Do you even know that China ranks no. 1 in number of diabetic patients ?

Ignorance is Indmaster's middle name ! He doesnt know that 101 million is only a small percentage in what could be 1.4 billion in 2030
and your real name is intocraps``:D

Hey you dumbo. Having diabetes doesnt mean you have to die. Do you even know that China ranks no. 1 in number of diabetic patients ?

Hey you cold-blooded evil Carib. Diabetes are certain death in India due to poor care. Diabetes is incurable without transplant. Wait. I forgot you guys are used to stealing kidneys from poor people. Bad for China to have so many diabetes, too. Why bring China into the discussion? Oh I see. China is your middle name.

Hey you cold-blooded evil Carib. Diabetes are certain death in India due to poor care. Diabetes is incurable without transplant. Wait. I forgot you guys are used to stealing kidneys from poor people. Bad for China to have so many diabetes, too. Why bring China into the discussion? Oh I see. China is your middle name.

Do you know what diabetes is? If you have it doesn't mean you will almost guarantee need a transplant, there is a thing called controlling the blood sugar which can be done by controlling what you eat, then there also medicine. In the area of medicine, India already has a well developed pharmaceutical industry and can produce medicines cheaper than their western counter parts so I don't see much of a difference.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom