What's new

India's demonetisation of higher value currency hits Bangladesh patients

Indian drama. Thanks to Allah Subhanahu Wa'Ta-Allah, Pakistan doesn't trade with India.

Fortunately or unfortunately India is one of Pakistan's top 10 trading partners.

on Topic: 500 and 1000 rupee notes are a legal tender in hospitals until today. Whats the fuss?

for last 2 days .. i am surviving on net 600 rs !

Two 500 rupee notes. Two 100 rupee notes. Two 20 rupee notes. One 10 rupee note. Sum total in my wallet since I landed home from Delhi day before yesterday night. Haven't had the guts to go to a bank or ATM yet. Will see how long I can stretch this till the diesel in my car lasts.

Two 500 rupee notes. Two 100 rupee notes. Two 20 rupee notes. One 10 rupee note. Sum total in my wallet since I landed home from Delhi day before yesterday night. Haven't had the guts to go to a bank or ATM yet. Will see how long I can stretch this till the diesel in my car lasts.

Why can't you just swipe your card at the petrol station?

Nonsense article The government made a special clause that Emergency services and Hospitals can be exempted from taking currency notes of 500 AND 1000 Rupees.This article is full of hot air.

FINALLY .. got 2000*2 = 4000 Rs from two ATMs .. never felt more happy after coming out of ATM !!

Eventually I shall. :)

I just want to feel harassed and deprived for a bit while I have the chance.

i-also-like-to-live-dangerously.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

For those poo-pooing Bangladeshi Medical tourists, Bangladesh accounts for the highest number of medical tourists (22 per cent) coming to India. Every medical tourist carries huge amounts of money to be paid for medical bills. Some lower middle class tourists don't have credit cards - understandably. But this will change quickly.

Until healthcare facilities improve at home for Bangladeshis - this is a huge windfall for India and Indians. They should make procedures smoother for tourists from Bangladesh.

In terms of overall tourist numbers to India - Bangladesh exceeded the US last year as well (and that US number includes NRI's from US).

1448734063-5624.jpg

http://www.business-standard.com/ar...eshi-tourists-to-top-spot-115112800770_1.html

Wah! ek teer se do sheekar, Black money and bangladeshis, we should strictly monitor the so called patients, 90% of these lungees don't go back

Indian drama. Thanks to Allah Subhanahu Wa'Ta-Allah, Pakistan doesn't trade with India.
Thanks to Odin the eternal father, we don't

bangladeshis are a non-factor in this decision-making. If it is such a bane stay in your own country and get treated by your own doctors.
Stop this nonsense, bangladeshis are a major factor, how the hell are we supposed to get maids and janitors if they stop coming?

Wah! ek teer se do sheekar, Black money and bangladeshis, we should strictly monitor the so called patients, 90% of these lungees don't go back

Thanks to Odin the eternal father, we don't

Stop this nonsense, bangladeshis are a major factor, how the hell are we supposed to get maids and janitors if they stop coming?
bangladeshis spend their hard earned money in India... and all of those people come legally(medical visa) ... there is no question of overstay... some of them might take medical visa just for shopping and sightseeing but its a small misdemeanor.
govt has allowed private hospitals to accept old notes now, so hopefully bangladeshis wont face much problem. @BDforever @Bilal9

It has hit all the patients and not just Bangladeshi patients, things will improve in a day or two and will be back to normal in a week or so

bangladeshis spend their hard earned money in India... and all of those people come legally(medical visa) ... there is no question of overstay... some of them might take medical visa just for shopping and sightseeing but its a small misdemeanor.
govt has allowed private hospitals to accept old notes now, so hopefully bangladeshis wont face much problem. @BDforever @Bilal9
My post was not directed to the people you tagged here, I would gladly host both of them in my home, my post is for the other kind

My post was not directed to the people you tagged here, I would gladly host both of them in my home, my post is for the other kind
I tagged them for the second part of my reply... govt has allowed private hospitals now to accept the old notes... this news article was probably written before that.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom