What's new

India's debt as bad as Europe's ?

I think u guys need to get ur basic economics right. External debt of India is just 8 percent of its GDP as against >100 percent od all maj EU countries, just check out wiki, useless and ill informed question, never mind the phrasing!!!!

you indian guys just don't understand,that china has trillions of dollars.we don't need the money bring by foreign investors to afford importing.and most of fdi flow into china is from hongkong and taiwan,they won't escape that easily like western money.
you indians is different ,you need the dollar bring by foreign investor to import things india can't produce.
your economy will collapse when foreign investor escape from india.
it's so simple,but i guess you indian just don't want to accept that.

you indian guys just don't understand,that china has trillions of dollars.we don't need the money bring by foreign investors to afford importing.and most of fdi flow into china is from hongkong and taiwan,they won't escape that easily like western money.
you indians is different ,you need the dollar bring by foreign investor to import things india can't produce.
your economy will collapse when foreign investor escape from india.
it's so simple,but i guess you indian just don't want to accept that.
You've not gasped either that most of your high value exports are done by those foreign MNC's local subsidiaries so effectively they're paying truckloads of dividends at home i.e. outflow of funds that you're not aware of !

high value export done by foreign company?like what? iphone?that's a joke.most of high value export is done by
local company.
and no matter what,we have more than 3 trillions of dollars and euroes.

high value export done by foreign company?like what? iphone?that's a joke.most of high value export is done by
local company.
and no matter what,we have more than 3 trillions of dollars and euroes.
An Iphone is not a high value export besides its actually assembled at other places as well IIRC ! Those aircraft engines are then luxury cars, marine vessels, medical equipment & alot of high priced items that you've not factored into your calculations.

An Iphone is not a high value export besides its actually assembled at other places as well IIRC ! Those aircraft engines are then luxury cars, marine vessels, medical equipment & alot of high priced items that you've not factored into your calculations.

what are you talking about? we are talking about the export of china,stupid.

what are you talking about? we are talking about the export of china,stupid.
Don't tell me you're not even aware that China exports those items ? I'm not taking about your local firms & btw that last word suits you fine but for your IQ level even that's an exaggeration :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom