What's new

India's damned generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
India know it has poverty. No one is denying this. Goverments (state and center) are launching several schemes to address these. Just search Ladli, MNREGA, loan weaver etc. etc...
With a huge population, it is going to take time. And condition is going better day by day. We have certainly come forward.

(1) We have a strong democratic system which was never violated. Once it was tried and failed miserably. Our system can not avoid people. So every government has to do welfare of people.
(2) With the increase of education and some good economic policies, life of people has gone improved.
(3) Government is giving more stress on lowest section of society. Hope with passage of time, they would be improvig.

Now what exactly is the point?

this child is suffuring from Progeria, which causes him to age quickly. He looks five times older than his age...

five times........the baby is not more than 5 years old, do you think a 25 years old people should be like that........

Indian gov should buy more nutriment for these babies than SU-30MKi, PAK-FA, T-90...etc

five times........the baby is not more than 5 years old, do you think a 25 years old people should be like that........

Indian gov should buy more nutriment for these babies than SU-30MKi, PAK-FA, T-90...etc

ohh....such a loving neighbors we have...thnkz for the suggetion

With the neighbours whose army says they are "India-centric"...it is necessary for India to have some defense.
Also the defense budget and public welfare part is separate. It does not mean money from one section is allocated to others.
India had close to 2-3.5% of GDP on defense. And there is no rise in recent times.

These problems are particularly severe in the tribals. In thane district of maharashtra, which is right next to mumbai, there's large tribal population and NGOs - indian and foreign, secular and religious and govts have worked their to avoid child malnutrition for many decades. But its a very difficult task as the tribals are very weary of the so called 'mainstream' and do not respond to modern methods. As a result they have very high birth rates and very high malnutrition / infant mortality rates - just like the old times. essentially they have remained cut off from the mainstream and remained a few decades behind times.

I don't know the solution as I personally know people who have dedicated their lives for betterment of these people but its not an easy task.

everything takes time......
things like this do not happen overnight....
as long as we have a balanced growth it is correct......
i dont thing if India reduced it 31 billion defense budget to 5 billion all of India's poverty would disappear.... as long as the government keeps poverty removal as its prime target ... its good...
tell me one thing ... today we are trying to remove poverty because we have the money ... to invest...and we have the money because of our economy....
if our defense was weak i am sure our economic strengths would have been under threat and there goes all the money that will be available for human development......
Defense is required for sustained growth .... as long as the government is balanced .. we have no issues...
the day our defense expenditure goes above our human betterment allocation these useless rants will become valid ...till then ppl :coffee: .... the grass in India will always be greener ...:smitten:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom